ADVERTISEMENT

Who's your favorite Big 12 opponent for us?

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
Another poster had a thread a few days ago asking who were the top five schools you most hated or at least wanted to see get punked the most...some interesting choices no doubt (my least favorite was, has been, and always will be Pitt)

At any rate I was just thinking among our Big 12 rivals who is the team (besides the good guys) you'd most like to see do well? Not necessarily your favorite team, but the program you have the fewest problems with I guess. I want all of them to lose when they play us, but I do like to see Kansas State do well if they're not playing us.

Maybe it's because Huggs once Coached there, maybe because I like and respect Bill Snyder and what he's done for their program...to me they're a lot like us...they do a lot with the talent they get. They recruit similar players to ours, and develop them in a similar way. They're always competitive, and usually get overlooked until they start winning...just like us. They just remind me of us, or at least to me they come the closest to us competitively. So I don't mind seeing them do well as long as it's not at our expense.

Who's yours?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News