ADVERTISEMENT

Who's side you on?

Don't be a pussy, answer the question

• Texas & friends

• Federal Government

Results are only viewable after voting.
Once Biden sends Active Duty Orders (Federalize) to the Texas National Guard shit will get interesting. I told some people that it would probably happen weeks ago. If you don't understand how that works you can look it up.

Border battle lines: Dems call on Biden to seize control of Texas National Guard, as GOP allies back Abbott​

Joe Biden Faces Growing Calls to Federalize Texas National Guard​

MSM won't cover this. Comey probably didn't join them.

Ten retired FBI directors and experts in counter intelligence sent a letter to congressional leaders warning that President Joe Biden’s border policies have facilitated a “soft invasion” into the U.S. of military-age men coming from terror-linked regions, China and Russia.

They argue a terrorist attack is likely imminent but preventable.

“The threat we call out today is new and unfamiliar. In its modern history the U.S. has never suffered an invasion of the homeland, and, yet, one is unfolding now. Military age men from across the globe, many from countries or regions not friendly to the United States, are landing in waves on our soil by the thousands – not by splashing ashore from a ship or parachuting from a plane bur rather by foot across a border that has been accurately advertised around the world as largely unprotected with ready access granted.”

Deep state???? Man you guys are hilarious. Does the border need fixed yep it does. But putting a dictator in office is not the answer.

Deep state???? Man you guys are hilarious. Does the border need fixed yep it does. But putting a dictator in office is not the answer.

Biden is a Nazi. Trump is a Not see. Basically all the the shit Domestically and Globally that's falling apart on purpose under Biden. I did Not see happening under Trump at this level. Do we need to dumb it down for you more?

The Cartels cut a deal with the CCP. Once you understand that the rest makes sense.

As Texas faces potential federal standoff, state AG says border looks like Biden 'cut a deal with cartels'​

State militias or national guards had previously been federalized under Eisenhower and Washington​

I have a better idea that doesn't cause civil unrest. Help the border States secure the border. I didn't even have to stay up all night to come up with that BRILLIANT idea. It was filed under common sense.

Texas Democrat calls on Biden to seize control of Texas National Guard​

Biden doesn't have the balls to Nationalize the National Guard in 25 States. Texas should keep calling his bluff.

Map Shows 25 States Now Backing Greg Abbott in Border Feud​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT