ADVERTISEMENT

Wholesale prices fell 0.5% in October for biggest monthly drop since April 2020

At the Walmart yesterday getting some groceries and a few items and all I could hear was rumblings about the cost of everything and Biden was a jackass. Thats here in northwestern NJ. A town that seems about quartered evenly between liberal , old school Democrat, republican and independent. Pretty decent area honestly. Many folks live here and travel to the shitty city for work .and yes they hate the city ..

Economic Research Service
U.S. Department of Agriculture
  • Food prices increased faster in 2022 than any year since 1979
  • Annual food-at-home prices were 11.4 percent higher in 2022 than in 2021. For context, the 20-year historical level of retail food price inflation is 2.0 percent per year.
  • Egg prices rose most sharply, by 32.2 percent
  • Poultry increased by 14.6 percent
  • Other meats increased by 14.2 percent in 2021
  • Beef and veal increased 20.1% from 2020 to 2021
  • Cereals and bakery products increased by 13.0 percent

The CCP with help from useful idiots like Fauci destroyed what Trump was trying to accomplish. So instead of decoupling from the CCP. Biden and Buisness Leaders here that don't care about you allowed shit like this then tried to cover it up. Prices may go down a little before the election. But they are going right back up if the Democrats and RINOs win elections.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
At the Walmart yesterday getting some groceries and a few items and all I could hear was rumblings about the cost of everything and Biden was a jackass. Thats here in northwestern NJ. A town that seems about quartered evenly between liberal , old school Demoiday sales starting tomorrow will be crat, republican and independent. Pretty decent area honestly. Many folks live here and travel to the shitty city for work .and yes they hate the city ..
Is my unnerstanding that Walmart Black Friday scheduled for tomorrow will be rename "Slightly Gray Friday" due to inflation. Items which normally lower the price will see a slight increase..

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Is my unnerstanding that Walmart Black Friday scheduled for tomorrow will be rename "Slightly Gray Friday" due to inflation. Items which normally lower the price will see a slight increase..
I'm a curious shopper so to speak.
I remember reading a article Jan of 22 or somewhere around then .
The economists in the article was explaining the supply crisis and how things was gonna be going right now and in the next year . He said things that people was wanting but couldn't find would finally be on the shelves and the prices would be dropping on them quite nicely, but the essential needs would be getting more expensive and harder to get .
My trip to Walmart and time to kill showed he wasn't wrong from what I could tell. Not saying there wasn't food or poop paper but the prices was pretty high and the stupid shit no one needs was pretty cheap or it seemed to be .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT