ADVERTISEMENT

Who on the board is……….

I just love how bifftards are completely losing their collective shit now that reality is smashing them in the face.

And we’re just getting started.
Yes...the appeals are just getting past the far left NY wall and reality is going to get you.

BTW... Did Moe approve your post?

In 2022, Hillary Clinton quietly settled a campaign finance violation over reporting the *Steele Dossier* funding as ‘legal services’

She paid a fine and was never even charged with anything

You will never find a Democrat who has a problem with this

Definitely going to get overturned eventually. If they try to put him jail that will speed the process up. I definitely don't want to hear any crying from them when Trump returns the favor. This is the stupid game they wanted to play. Enjoy the stupid prizes that comes with it.
Oh I have plans for these Communist scoundrels...believe me!
iu

They do DJT...that's why they're so scared & desperate to keep you away from power!

Yes...the appeals are just getting past the far left NY wall and reality is going to get you.

BTW... Did Moe approve your post?

In 2022, Hillary Clinton quietly settled a campaign finance violation over reporting the *Steele Dossier* funding as ‘legal services’

She paid a fine and was never even charged with anything

You will never find a Democrat who has a problem with this
I love posts like this that call out these fraudulent hypocrites for who they are! Well done Sir! (and my man @WVU82) [thumbsup]

Reactions: roadtrasheer
If you vote for Biden you're a dumbass and in favor of dictatorship.
If you vote for Trump you're a lieing, scumbag, felon just like he is. A convicted felon no less! Why would anyone listen to a crook like you?

I love posts like this that call out these fraudulent hypocrites for who they are! Well done Sir! (and my man @WVU82) [thumbsup]
Moe and this other miserable human being bamaEER are such frauds...I have never seen such hateful people on this board as these two.
They really want their pound of Donald Trumps flesh...and why is beyond me.

• Wow
Reactions: moe
If you vote for Trump you're a lieing, scumbag, felon just like he is. A convicted felon no less! Why would anyone listen to a crook like you?
Just for the record...Trump is not yet a convicted felon...and when he becomes one...he will be exonerated by the SCOTUS.
I guess you are still pissed off that he beat your gal in 2016.

CNN Senior Legal Analyst Elie Honig stated he respected the jury’s verdict, but accused District Attorney Alvin Bragg of bringing "an ill-conceived, unjustified mess" of a case before an explicitly anti-Trump judge.

"Prosecutors got their man, for now at least — but they also contorted the law in an unprecedented manner in their quest to snare their prey," Honig wrote, summarizing the case.
The legal guru asked the question, "Would folks have been just fine with the judge staying on the case if he had donated a couple bucks to ‘Re-elect Donald Trump, MAGA forever!’?"

"Absolutely not," he said.

Moe and this other miserable human being bamaEER are such frauds...I have never seen such hateful people on this board as these two.
They wanted Trump to grab them by their pussies, but he refused.

Reactions: bornaneer
It's really as simple as TDS...both of them have it bad and it's probably incurable if not terminal. ;)

I don't know why they hate me so much, maybe because what they call my lies exposes theirs?
iu

I think you're onto something here DJT!

Last edited:
I'll guarantee you one thing... you'll never hear @moe , or @bamaEER or anyone else on the Left talkin' about a better plan than MAGA!
iu

You got that right DJT...they sure as Hell never hesitate to smear 'ya, but they also never offer any better policies to defeat you! NEVER!!!!!!!

Yeah, I know!
iu

Come to think of it, can someone on the Left reading this thread explain that to me? (post #66) To you all Trump is universally hated...despised even. You all actually think everyone believes it as you do. Correct?

OK.

Let's assume just for argument's sake you're right. Why then does he remain so popular? Why is it so difficult for your side to offer voters a better candidate who has a better plan and is an obviously better person minus all the foibles you see in DJT? 🤔

If he's as universally despised as you all make him out to be, why is he the current favorite to not only win re-election over "record vote winning" creepy Joe Biden, but to trounce him? (based on latest polling)

Can any of you explain this?
giphy.webp

Hey...I told ya'll...I wore that girl out...why don't none of ya'll believe me?
iu

Oh, honey I believe Willie B let me tell 'ya!
iu

I'll bet 'yo high heels you do! 🤣

Last edited:
You're racist. Move along little lady.

This should be an easy Conviction and Jail Sentence. Because that's what we the American Citizen clinging to their Bibles and Guns would get. Let's seed up the process on Impeachment and Criminal Case on the Money Laundering he was doing in Foreign Countries for the big man Joe Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT