ADVERTISEMENT

Who on the board is……….

JTeer2

All-Conference
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Going to vote for a convicted felon?

Second question. If you are what’s that make your sorry ass? A Russian?

You sure as hell are not an American!

Reactions: Airport and moe
lol...

Trump or the end of America is your choice...

SCOTUS will delete this fake court proceeding in June...

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb
"Convicted felon" will be the new MSM buzzword. Leftist clowns like yourself should be proud of Trump considering you voted for the lawless Pedo regime. By the time the election rolls around, "convicted felon" will become just as meaningful as "safe and effective."

If he's a "convicted Felon" can you tell us what "Felony" he committed? I'll bet my sure vote for him you have no clue. (unless you Google some Left wing web sight that will spew lies for you to regurgitate) 🙄

Reactions: WVUALLEN

If hanging out with "convicted criminals" was a problem, I would be pretty lonely here and on the blue lot. Basket of deplorables and irredeemables. Right?

Reactions: Airport

Not a Russian. But definitely someone who believes his policies and candidacy are better than anything coming from the left. It ought to be telling to anyone from the left about how attractive their offering is when this is having a negative impact to their position. But by all means, continue to die on this hill.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. — Napoleon Bonaparte

GO7ATAHXAAAiWCT

I just love how bifftards are completely losing their collective shit now that reality is smashing them in the face.

And we’re just getting started.

I just love how bifftards are completely losing their collective shit now that reality is smashing them in the face.

Nobody is losing their shit. Let me know when someone burns your house or neighborhood down. Then we can agree people are losing it.

"Convicted felon" will be the new MSM buzzword. Leftist clowns like yourself should be proud of Trump considering you voted for the lawless Pedo regime. By the time the election rolls around, "convicted felon" will become just as meaningful as "safe and effective."
Funny how the Pedo Regime if they won in 2020 was going to take all my guns away. That’s what you Trump pussies were spouting back then.

Funny, I still have all mine and am looking forward to the October election. See you later dumb ass!

Funny how the Pedo Regime if they won in 2020 was going to take all my guns away. That’s what you Trump pussies were spouting back then.

Funny, I still have all mine and am looking forward to the October election. See you later dumb ass!

Nobody wants your Hi-point.

Losing our minds? He’s raised $350 million in less than 24 hours and his odds of winning at the gambling sites went up by 10 points. You’re projecting.

$350 million in 24 hours and his odds of winning have increased by 10 points in the last 24 hours. Congrats, you guys united the party fully behind him and made him relatable to almost everyone that isn’t an elite.

Oh, enjoy the townhall where RFK is going to siphon more Dem support from Biden.

How morally corrupt do you have to be to vote for a pedo that supports killing babies and letting illegal rapists and murders invade the country? Never mind, I don't want to know.

Reactions: atlkvb
Judge Merchan donated money — in plain violation of a rule prohibiting New York judges from making political donations of any kind — to a pro-Biden, anti-Trump political operation, including funds that the judge earmarked for “resisting the Republican Party and Donald Trump’s radical right-wing legacy”.

Prosecute Merchan … NOW.

Depending on when the appeal happens he won't be a convicted felon for long.

Reactions: Gunny46

If you vote for Biden you're a dumbass and in favor of dictatorship.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Depending on when the appeal happens he won't be a convicted felon for long.

Definitely going to get overturned eventually. If they try to put him jail that will speed the process up. I definitely don't want to hear any crying from them when Trump returns the favor. This is the stupid game they wanted to play. Enjoy the stupid prizes that comes with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT