• No

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I couldn’t care less

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Boomboom521

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
i find it interesting that I’m pulling so hard for the kid to make it to the show. It’s not that I didn’t like him, but I’ve never really rooted for a gator before.

He's just not good enough for anyone to expect him to ever play in the majors. He is barely able to stay above the Mendoza Line in A ball and his OPS is poor as well. 8 HRs in his 480ish ABs isn't going to turn any heads either. Besides that, he's 30 years old.

I mean really, what MLB team couldn't use a leftfielder with a terrible batting average and marginal power?

He's just not good enough for anyone to expect him to ever play in the majors. He is barely able to stay above the Mendoza Line in A ball and his OPS is poor as well. 8 HRs in his 480ish ABs isn't going to turn any heads either. Besides that, he's 30 years old.

I mean really, what MLB team couldn't use a leftfielder with a terrible batting average and marginal power?
I know it’s a serious long shot, but for some inexplicable reason....I’m pullin for that kneelin, smilin, Jesus freak.

I read an article today where the Mets GM was quoted saying he’d be up some day....but I’m well aware he has a lot to gain by making that statement.

He hasn't made any argument for why he deserves a spot in the Show.

ah the Mendoza line....a blast from the past

Reactions: Airport

The Marlins? Is this a trick question?

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
i find it interesting that I’m pulling so hard for the kid to make it to the show. It’s not that I didn’t like him, but I’ve never really rooted for a gator before.
I think Tebow is honestly a really good guy. I don't wish any bad luck on him, but I'm not going to lose sleep if he never makes it as a pro baseball player.

Reactions: Boomboom521
I'd rather his eventual MLB roster spot go to someone deserving, as opposed to the obvious PR ploy to have Tebow on the roster, but I won't lose any sleep over it.

Reactions: Boomboom521
I'd rather his eventual MLB roster spot go to someone deserving, as opposed to the obvious PR ploy to have Tebow on the roster, but I won't lose any sleep over it.
I agree with that. I doubt a team would go that far with the PR scheme, and I’m well aware that even his spot in the minors is a scheme along those lines. I hoping he earns it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT