ADVERTISEMENT

Whining little babies

LMAO.... oh... the next 4 years are going to be fantastic.... watching you morons defend this dope.

LMAO.... oh... the next 4 years are going to be fantastic.... watching you morons defend this dope.

You lost. You supported the Loser, stop acting like a little whiney biatch and pull your panties out of your pussy

Never in my life have I seen so many grown men act like whining little bitches like loser Trumpers on this forum. Grow a sack. You lost.
What will you say when he has another mid-stroke while speaking at a Press Conference?

You lost. You supported the Loser, stop acting like a little whiney biatch and pull your panties out of your pussy
I sure hope our side doesn't riot, break windows, burn police cars, physically damage property and pretty much be anti-american things that Obama liked.

Well, they did arrest two from your side in Philly just a few days ago. Your side had a plot to kidnap and murder a sitting Governor. Your side is threatening vote counters in Philly.

Two of idiots in Michigan were Antifa and BLM. None of them were Trump supporters.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
They were all Trump supporters. Get real

I posted information from the individuals arrested in other threads dumbass. One was Antifa. One was a BLM supporter. The rest were Anti-Government nutjobs that hated Trump. Try to keep up.

715ZrhFQmGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: tjebarr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT