ADVERTISEMENT

Which one of the Trump children/in-laws would have the best chance to make a serious run at President?

Blackberry Smoke

All-Conference
Gold Member
Feb 15, 2008
West Virginia
Intellectually Kushner would be the best bet but I don't think he has the persona to run for President. I could see Ivanka being a VP candidate somewhere down the road and then possibly make a Presidential run. Eric, to me, is the Hunter Biden of the family. And I have no doubt Don Jr. will take a stab at it sometime in the future though he probably is too much like his dad.

Intellectually Kushner would be the best bet but I don't think he has the persona to run for President. I could see Ivanka being a VP candidate somewhere down the road and then possibly make a Presidential run. Eric, to me, is the Hunter Biden of the family. And I have no doubt Don Jr. will take a stab at it sometime in the future though he probably is too much like his dad.
None. Once this is over, the time of Trump is done.

The original, extra crispy version is the only one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT