ADVERTISEMENT

Which G5(s) will get s sympathy vote(s) this year.....

If you mean the G5 auto bid, which is very similar to the Big East bid you guys got, I would say the front runner is Houston. They beat Temple and they are in. If Temple beats Houston, they are probably in. Houston is 11-1 and currently ranked 17 and Temple is 10-2 and ranked 20th.

If you mean the G5 auto bid, which is very similar to the Big East bid you guys got, I would say the front runner is Houston. They beat Temple and they are in. If Temple beats Houston, they are probably in. Houston is 11-1 and currently ranked 17 and Temple is 10-2 and ranked 20th.

Oh, you mean the ones where we won these trophies?

We won those games...getting in, that is one thing. Winning, well that is another.

1f79f1e6f0d77c8c70853d9a60d40b6f.jpg

Yeah I know. What you guys have done to "earn" those trophies is almost as impressive as what Boise has done. You are there at the top of the mid major heap with them.

Yeah I know. What you guys have done to "earn" those trophies is almost as impressive as what Boise has done. You are there at the top of the mid major heap with them.
0-12 against the team you hate most is pretty impressive...

An

And if Marshla would have won those trophies, you guys would mouth off about how you basically on the same level as Alabama. It is kind of how you guys make a big deal out of winning those D2 titles. But that is somehow different, I guess, because it is something you guys did.

We beat a bunch of top 10 teams, you should try it.

Yet marshall can't list many impressive wins after 19 years in this division.

cant even own Ohio U.

You mean beating more ranked teams per season than Marshall has in its pathetic history or beating highly ranked SEC, Big 12, and ACC teams in the bowl games?

Of course, that is nothing compared to you guys beating glorified high school teams, for your Pee Wee trophies...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT