ADVERTISEMENT

Where are you on trusting the climb?

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
giphy.gif

I think ive been pretty patient & understanding with Brown and this staff. No matter how much people want to discount it, the ****ing starting point matters and Brown took over a trash can of a program that frankly didnt deserve to wear the flying WV on their uniforms..

That takes 3-4 years to resolve under normal circumstances, BUT...... Ive also been saying SPEED & SHIFTINESS are the two skillsets that you can scheme against and Lance Leupold very quickly took that philosophy, leveraged it, and turned Kansas around using that formula. That use to be WVU's formula....

Sometimes the night is darkest just before dawn, and sometimes dawn is a ****ing nuclear winter... I want to hope dawn comes this year, but if we dont see a 10 win team potential from this team(for next year), then Brown should be on a short leash.

I dont see a point in firing him now, so let this year play out and see where we stand. If he turns it around, then give him 1 more year. If we end the season with < 7 wins, then its time to move on. Brown got out coached by Lance(again), and I like how Lance is building Kansas.... Its a path for a non-blueblood to compete on a higher level... Im not saying Kansas "has arrived", but I def think they are pointed in the right direction.

NO way should have WVU lost to Kansas..... It was a close game, and both losses are in OT.... IT seems like this team has the absolute worst luck, tho some of it is also discipline...

I hate it for our players because you see them fighting.... Its just so strange.... This team cant get both sides of the ball playing good for the life of it....

They cant get out of their own way....

Unless you are donating > $100K every year, then you dont get a say in when to fire Brown. PERIOD.... Unless you are forking out serious money to hire his replacement, which needs to be of high quality( ie expensive), which will also need SERIOUS allocations for NIL(Talent).... So for all those displaying their opinions as if they should be heard, unless you are Buying season tickets, donating to the MAC, Donating to CRT, Going to Games, & Buying Merch, then do you really have the right to say anything at all... Afterall you are not contributing...

So.... Lets see how this season shakes out.... 10 games left, 10 games to fight, 10 games to keep your job, 10 games to show us WHY....

Who pays Gordon Gee. How much taxpayer money is in that university? Gordon Gee was in on this debacle so we can bitch all we want

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT