ADVERTISEMENT

where are NYC eer and the other sheeples today?

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
why aren't they here and up in arms defending their new york liberal god ?........now it will be interesting to see how the liberal ny scum spins this so he doesn't get impeached

• Haha
Reactions: GrimReaper82
why aren't they here and up in arms defending their new york liberal god ?........now it will be interesting to see how the liberal ny scum spins this so he doesn't get impeached
Have you played the new Birdwood? I'm playing in the senior am and have a practice round scheduled at 11 on Sunday

You don’t read well. I’ve said I didn’t like him and didn’t bite for him. Feel free to use alternative facts to make an arguments though.

If Trump were forced to resign you would just fellate him until the grave.

• Haha
Reactions: GrimReaper82
You don’t read well. I’ve said I didn’t like him and didn’t bite for him. Feel free to use alternative facts to make an arguments though.

If Trump were forced to resign you would just fellate him until the grave.
I was not a Trumper. I voted for him because he wasn't the hildebeast and then supported him because of all the hatefull attacks by people like you......and the one using alternative facts is you...there is no other reason for supporting the child sniffer and his minions

Reactions: JWG66 and 30CAT
no...the pro and I had a tee time about a month ago and it rained like hell so we didn't go...it looks really good from the highway :mask:
Hasn't rained here since June. HVCC is baked. Irrigation isn't working worth a crap

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT