ADVERTISEMENT

When you wingnuts interact this time of year with a Jewish friend....

RichardPeterJohnson

All-American
Dec 7, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA
do you stick it in their face and say "Merry Christmas"? The odds of a wingnut having a Jewish friend is low, I know. But this is more of an academic exercise. So...in theory....

do you stick it in their face and say "Merry Christmas"? The odds of a wingnut having a Jewish friend is low, I know. But this is more of an academic exercise. So...in theory....
I always greet them with the customary "shalom" regardless of the time of year. Then I ask them why they had to kill my lord and I blow out their candles on the minora and knock over the dradle.

I always greet them with the customary "shalom" regardless of the time of year. Then I ask them why they had to kill my lord and I blow out their candles on the minora and knock over the dradle.
\
I always ask them how many jews can you get in a VW bug? I always ask a liberal if I can borrow a copy of Mein Kampf!

I've worked for a couple Jews & they laughed at all that stuff , they had real world problems to deal with , they wasn't thin skinned..

Yes, time spent here is a waste and many of us use it for exactly that reason. If you are looking to change the world, look elsewhere.

Change the world? What I was hoping to see would be debating......instead there is constant name-calling, bashing, and everything that is WRONG. No wonder our younger generation is so screwed up because OUR generation has become so........

Change the world? What I was hoping to see would be debating......instead there is constant name-calling, bashing, and everything that is WRONG. No wonder our younger generation is so screwed up because OUR generation has become so........

so says the very people that have called conservatives every name in the book.

so says the very people that have called conservatives every name in the book.

Go back, show me where I have resorted to name-calling on you or anyone else that I reply to? Don't lump me in to "others"......

I don't like Trump......just like you all hate Obama.....that's fair game......

I agree our generation has been the worst and has moved this country to a place I don't like.

I don't hate Obama I disagree with him on many issues. I try & be open minded to all opinions. I'm an independent & have never voted a straight ticket

Yes....the same way you tell the kitchen help at you golf club that you are hoping for a "White Christmas". By the way have you made you annual visit to the drive thru Christmas display in Pulaski? Happy Holidays my friend.

Go back, show me where I have resorted to name-calling on you or anyone else that I reply to? Don't lump me in to "others"......

I don't like Trump......just like you all hate Obama.....that's fair game......

I don't hate Obama, I hate his policies and there is a difference. In fact, he's pretty good at delivering a funny line.

One of my golfing foursome / captains choice teammates is Jewish and he brought me a bottle of Makers by the house last night for Christmas, which we felt the need to sample. I always greet him with a "what's up?" , which he seems fine with up to this point. Am I being politically incorrect with this greeting

I have many, may Jewish friends and business partners. They are not the least offended and offer Merry Christmas to me. I offer Happy Hanukkah to them. It's only libs that think most or even many Jews have a problem.

BTW, my wife is Lebanese Christian. She has many, many Muslim friends. We get Christmas cards and I have seen at least 5 Christmas trees in their homes. They actually love the Christmas season.

One of my golfing foursome / captains choice teammates is Jewish and he brought me a bottle of Makers by the house last night for Christmas, which we felt the need to sample. I always greet him with a "what's up?" , which he seems fine with up to this point. Am I being politically incorrect with this greeting
You should stick a Merry Christmas in his face! Remind him we're a Christian country!

You should stick a Merry Christmas in his face! Remind him we're a Christian country!

The more accurate response would be that we are a secular country (no national church) but we were founded on Judeo/Christian principles. Much more accurate.

Which Jews helped found our country?

Can you read? I said we were founded on Judeo/Christian principles. I didn't say that Jews were on the Mayflower.

Our nation's history provides overwhelming evidence that America was birthed upon Judeo-Christian principles. The first act of America's first Congress in 1774 was to ask a minister to open with prayer and to lead Congress in the reading of four chapters of the Bible. In 1776, in approving the Declaration of Independence, our founders acknowledged that all men "are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights..." and noted that they were relying "on the protection of Divine Providence" in the founding of this country. John Quincy Adams said, "The Declaration of Independence laid the cornerstone of human government upon the first precepts of Christianity." Also, the signers of the 1783 Treaty of Paris, which ended the Revolutionary War, insisted the treaty begin with the phrase, "In the name of the most holy and undivided Trinity."

In 1800, Congress approved the use of the Capitol building as a church. Both chambers approved the measure, with president of the Senate, Thomas Jefferson, giving the approval in that chamber. Throughout his terms as both vice president and president, Jefferson attended church at the Capitol, including Jan. 3, 1802, just two days after writing his infamous letter in which he penned the phrase "the wall of separation between church and state." Nearly 100 years later, in 1892, in Church of the Holy Trinity v. United States, the United States Supreme Court held that America is a "Christian nation."

Presidents Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Jackson, McKinley, Teddy Roosevelt, Wilson, Hoover, FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Reagan all referenced the importance of Judeo-Christian principles in the birth and growth of our country. In fact, President Franklin Roosevelt led our nation in a six-minute prayer before the invasion of Normandy, the greatest military invasion in history where freedom was protected for the world, asking God to preserve our Christian civilization. After that great war, Congress came together and jointly recognized that our strength was not in our weapons, our economic institutions, or the wisdom of our committees—it is in God. Congress therefore adopted "In God We Trust" as our national motto and it was engraved in the wall in front of which the speaker of the House of Representatives stands.

And need I remind you that our laws were birthed from the Ten Commandments. They currently hang on the Supreme Court building.

So let me get this straight, you have vocally said the N word plenty of times, yet you are going to post on here about people not having Jewish friends, insinuating that they are racist? You should think about this the next time you say the N word at the club.

That damn Irving Berlin started this war and Andy Williams and Bing Crosby just had to contribute. F'uckers.

161215150119-hipster-nativity-set-780x439.jpg

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/15/tec...html?sr=recirc122016hipsternativity1030vodtop

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT