ADVERTISEMENT

When truth comes out, and it is found to have come from a lab.....

Unfortunately governments have already passed laws that protect those that caused this & all parties involved such as big pharma, employer's, & governments themselves.
I do believe it came from a lab , question for me , was it intentional? The CCP would have no problem whatsoever killing a few hundred thousand of there own people.
Nothing but useless Senate hearings will come of this .sad

......accidentally or intentionally.......how many wrongful death civil suits should be filed on that laboratory? And how quick will governments be to change the death certificates from "COVID related" to "natural causes"?
When will the criminal charges be made against Americans who funded this research in China?

......accidentally or intentionally.......how many wrongful death civil suits should be filed on that laboratory? And how quick will governments be to change the death certificates from "COVID related" to "natural causes"?
I have said all along, we need to write off the entire debt owed to CCP. Recompense or this agent released on purpose to the world.

I have said all along, we need to write off the entire debt owed to CCP. Recompense or this agent released on purpose to the world.
Let's pretend for a minute it was an accident. They lied and tried to cover it up. Must be held accountable.

Check the date.

Let's pretend for a minute it was an accident. They lied and tried to cover it up. Must be held accountable.

Check the date.

Not sure I believe it was an accident. Trump was really hurting them.
Let’s be honest. Do you really think our corrupt politicians are gonna hold the CCP accountable? They’re likely involved in it.

Let’s be honest. Do you really think our corrupt politicians are gonna hold the CCP accountable? They’re likely involved in it.
Get as many people as you can to call. Tell them if they want to get re-elected you will be judging on RESULTS !!!!

Get as many people as you can to call. Tell them if they want to get re-elected you will be judging on RESULTS !!!!

The most notable thing to come from the Trump presidency, he showed the American people the US government was overthrown years prior. They sold us out. Anti American ideology has infiltrated every realm of our system. The SCOTUS failure to intervene after November 2020 election proves this.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
I'd be happy if officials prosecuted the corrupt governors. I mean serious prison time or public firing squad.

I'd say lifetime ban for idiot posters that agreed with MSM....oh wait...the pussies have already self-banned themselves for their stupidity. (fish humper, dep, tea and crumpets and pooper.) Though each already post under multiple user names.

The most notable thing to come from the Trump presidency, he showed the American people the US government was overthrown years prior. They sold us out. Anti American ideology has infiltrated every realm of our system. The SCOTUS failure to intervene after November 2020 election proves this.
The States will have to demand audits. They will need hard evidence. SCOTUS isn't getting involved until they can see hard data and they shouldn't. That's what the far left wants. Our country being run by the Judicial Branch. People are going to need to put pressure on their State Representatives.

Expanding SCOTUS and filling it with far left judges is their wet dream. The Constitution will be rewritten from saying Shall not be infringed to You can't have one.

Last edited:
The States will have to demand audits. They will need hard evidence. SCOTUS isn't getting involved until they can see hard data and they shouldn't. That's what the far left wants. Our country being run by the Judicial Branch. People are going to need to put pressure on their State Representatives.

Expanding SCOTUS and filling it with far left judges is their wet dream. The Constitution will be rewritten to say Shall not be infringed to You can't have one.
And there’s the problem. States like PA will never allow that.

I'd be happy if officials prosecuted the corrupt governors. I mean serious prison time or public firing squad.

I'd say lifetime ban for idiot posters that agreed with MSM....oh wait...the pussies have already self-banned themselves for their stupidity. (fish humper, dep, tea and crumpets and pooper.) Though each already post under multiple user names.

Love the names....too funny!😂

Listen folks. We have a "bought and paid for" seriously "compromised" executive in the White House who is being blackmailed by the ChiComs. Don't think for one minute any proof from these investigations into the origins of this Wuhan 'plandemic' will ever see the light of day.

They're still covering up how they stole this last election, and tried to overturn the previous one for God's sake! The truth will come out, but not with any help from this administration.

Last edited:
Why would any death certificate be changed?

Stupid Americans...we make fool of you any time we like...ha...ha..
iu

Stupid Americans...we make fool of you any time we like...ha...ha..
iu
The 41-year-old man in Jiangsu province, northwest of Shanghai, was hospitalized April 28 and is in stable condition, the National Health Commission said on its website.

The 41-year-old man in Jiangsu province, northwest of Shanghai, was hospitalized April 28 and is in stable condition, the National Health Commission said on its website.
Next, the ChiComs will tell us about a "small but controlled" outbreak of the bird flu discovered in a remote region of western China, but they have no way of verifying if anyone actually left there for Europe or other parts of the Western World? 🙄

Next, the ChiComs will tell us about a "small but controlled" outbreak of the bird flu discovered in a remote region of western China, but they have no way of verifying if anyone actually left there for Europe or other parts of the Western World? 🙄
No reason to freak out at this point. But taking a month for this to come out is unacceptable.

I wouldn't be shocked if SOON we will hear about the cases in India weren't actually COVID, but this.......nothing at this point will shock me. Our health "experts" have really dropped the ball and it has hurt their trustworthiness with many.

I wouldn't be shocked if SOON we will hear about the cases in India weren't actually COVID, but this.......nothing at this point will shock me. Our health "experts" have really dropped the ball and it has hurt their trustworthiness with many.
They can tell the difference. However I didn't see this info on the WHO twitter page the last 30 days.

They can tell the difference. However I didn't see this info on the WHO twitter page the last 30 days.
Go back and read the reason I wouldn't be shocked. You say "they can tell the difference". Do we know this? With all the wishy-washy information and misinformation, I'm starting to believe they don't have a freaking clue about any of this. That's why I say it wouldn't shock me if they come out later and make that claim.

Go back and read the reason I wouldn't be shocked. You say "they can tell the difference". Do we know this? With all the wishy-washy information and misinformation, I'm starting to believe they don't have a freaking clue about any of this. That's why I say it wouldn't shock me if they come out later and make that claim.
They can try to cover up and misdirect from Covid all they want. It's not going to work.

This is just an example of why I despise Justice and the WV state government. This must be pushed I guess so WV can get their federal kickbacks for “Covid”. Spend that money on other stuff instead of rewarding people for getting a vaccine that is a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT