ADVERTISEMENT

When Trump Announces Candidacy, Watchdog Will File Insurrection Disqualification Challenge

Seems reasonable since that's what he did. "Insurrectionist" always looks good on a presidential resume. Hopefully he can add "indicted" to it soon as well. You can't make this stuff up, well done Repub clown show. good times and get the popcorn ready

When Trump Announces Candidacy, Watchdog Will File Insurrection Disqualification Challenge
“We will protest peacefully”….Donald Trump on Jan 6

I mean, it’s on video. Maybe you morons should concentrate on better policies and just beat him?

Seems reasonable since that's what he did. "Insurrectionist" always looks good on a presidential resume. Hopefully he can add "indicted" to it soon as well. You can't make this stuff up, well done Repub clown show. good times and get the popcorn ready

The clown show in Washington is exactly why the Republicans are going to have a very good day today. You are too partisan to see it.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
The clown show in Washington is exactly why the Republicans are going to have a very good day today. You are too partisan to see it.
So I've heard. Your insurrectionist clowns are ready to take their place so they can fix inflation, crime and the border (lol) except they'll be too busy looking for a Dem to impeach or investigate.

Dem to impeach or investigate.

Hopefully we pass a shortterm funding bill for about 4 months as soon as they take office. This will give us time to get our ducks in a row, have hearings on DOJ/FBI/CIA interference in everything politics, and then fund accordingly after that.

Impeachments can take place year two, we've got to get our 50% RIF's in place first. The Musk effect.

That doesn’t sound familiar? Reap what they sow.

Irony at its best.
No. Both of Trump's impeachments were well deserved. Repubs have nothing on anyone. You can't impeach Biden because you don't like his policies.

You’re right. I believe the republicans will impeach Biden for nothing and that bill of impeachment will quickly be rejected by the Senate.

I was talking about this.

Both of Trump's impeachments were well deserved.

But if you want to defend Biden knock yourself out. A lot of Democrats are hoping he doesn't run again. So I wouldn't count that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT