ADVERTISEMENT

When I Type A Game Is A LOCK....

Orlaco

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2007
...you should now know to take it to the bank.

All those people doubting our team (and me) kind of pissed me off.
...yeah...I'm with you on that....everything I read was WV hasn't played anybody, blah blah, bunch of stiffs, blah blah, lucky to share the same atmosphere with...well, insert any B10, SEC, ACC, Pac10 team name in this slot....irritates me worse than a highly-paid do-nothing congress....

The problem is that you must make the prediction prior to the clock winding down in the fourth quarter.

I did... ...no worries there.

Why the hate ?

Orlaco...............don't read to much into my post. I am sending every Mountaineer fan a quart of my pickles due to this win. You want a quart. Right? Now, I must ask you.............why the hate?

Orlaco...............don't read to much into my post. I am sending every Mountaineer fan a quart of my pickles due to this win. You want a quart. Right? Now, I must ask you.............why the hate?

Hate is my thing...it's what I do.

Reactions: WVURobinHood
I have to back the OP. She is the only one that correctly predicted the record.

Well done!

I want his predict for next week first before any sweet and spicy gherkins go out the door boss..........

Well, you probably will get the prediction about two minutes before the bell rings. I agree and support your decision 110%. By the way, take Paper's name offen the list. !@%$#!%. He never showed up for work and that's just wrong!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT