ADVERTISEMENT

When HCNB's contract was extended through the 2027 season....

It was reduced. Time to use it. He's had plenty of time to show what he can do.
I agree. Unless he drastically pulls it together, changes his style and beats some top 25 teams this year, it’s past time to make a change. The program is stale, boring, and underachieving. The numbers don’t lie. Going into year 6, is the program better, the same, or worse since Brown took over? It’s definitely not better. And it’s debatable if it’s the same or worse than the day Holgorsen left. My personal opinion is worse, but it could go either way of the same or worse. At least Holgorsen had some exciting moments and could beat ranked teams.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
I agree. Unless he drastically pulls it together, changes his style and beats some top 25 teams this year, it’s past time to make a change. The program is stale, boring, and underachieving. The numbers don’t lie. Going into year 6, is the program better, the same, or worse since Brown took over? It’s definitely not better. And it’s debatable if it’s the same or worse than the day Holgorsen left. My personal opinion is worse, but it could go either way of the same or worse. At least Holgorsen had some exciting moments and could beat ranked teams.
My opinion is that it is worse as well. And it's really not even as much about wins and losses to me when comparing him to holgs. It is about having an entertaining, exciting team at all. Wvu is totally boring under Neal brown compared to Holgs. He's had plenty of time to display this.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Under Holds, it was "we're going to score 50.....can you score 51"

Reactions: LAMountaineer
was WVU smart enough to reduce the buyout or is it still strangely high?
The percentage of the buyout was reduced but his total salary was increased so the buyout, at the end of the day, is a higher dollar value, despite what was put out there by university PR.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT