ADVERTISEMENT

When are people going to realize that the media's sensational reporting is for profit only?

You miss the entire point of my post simply because you and the others that are far right refuse to believe the media manipulates you just as easily as they manipulate the left. The media thrives on conflict. Whether its the head of Fox, CNN, NBC, or Breitbart, they make money when you tune-in and enter their websites. They more they can enflame, the more who watch or enter. You mean to tell me anybody really thinks the Rachel Maddow show is newsworthy? Hannity? Limbaugh? They pander to emotion.
I am proud of you for being passionate about this point but I have been saying all of this for 10 years.

Only if one is a monolithic thinker as I noted in the opening post could one believe this is fake. Now maybe nothing of substance against DJT materializes, but how can anyone look at the multiple lies told by junior and say this is all fake? He admitted he met with the Russians to get dirt........ If I meet with a hit-man to kill my wife, it is a crime no matter if the hit occurs or not. Right? So meeting with the Russians to get dirt is ok with Dave because junior said he didn't get anything. Amazing.
Meeting with the russian to get dirt was incredibly stupid but it is not obvious evidence of collusion. In fact if the campaign were involved in collusion with the Russians why would a meeting like that be necessary? Meeting with the russian folks could have been many things but mist likely it was what he saw as an opportunity to get dirt on Hillary. Sorry you see shadows everywhere.

Meeting with the russian to get dirt was incredibly stupid but it is not obvious evidence of collusion. In fact if the campaign were involved in collusion with the Russians why would a meeting like that be necessary? Meeting with the russian folks could have been many things but mist likely it was what he saw as an opportunity to get dirt on Hillary. Sorry you see shadows everywhere.

I see shadows everywhere? Really? First of all I have never seriously said he colluded with the Russians. My opinion has been consistent and simple for the last 12-15 months, he his deeper business ties there than he has disclosed with possible ties to the Russian mob.

They all get dirt on each other from wherever they can get it. If I'm not mistaken....Trumps opponents also were involved in using foreign sources.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT