ADVERTISEMENT

What's with all these crazy eclipsists chattering about Monday?

Op2

All-Conference
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2014
Yeah, as if they Moon is going to go between the Earth and the Sun. PFFFFTT!!! What loons! Yeah, get your magic glasses to look through when Moon blocks the Sun, otherwise you'll go blind. And also stop doing that other thing too or else you'll go blind. Where do these people come up with this stuff? What's next, are they going to tell us the planet is getting warmer because of some alleged invisible substance called carbon?

If parts of the Earth do happen to darken during this alleged eclipse, well, it doesn't actually prove anything because the Earth darkens all the time. It's called NIGHT TIME!!! Look into it, you eclipsists.

Reactions: moe
Yeah, as if they Moon is going to go between the Earth and the Sun. PFFFFTT!!! What loons! Yeah, get your magic glasses to look through when Moon blocks the Sun, otherwise you'll go blind. And also stop doing that other thing too or else you'll go blind. Where do these people come up with this stuff? What's next, are they going to tell us the planet is getting warmer because of some alleged invisible substance called carbon?

If parts of the Earth do happen to darken during this alleged eclipse, well, it doesn't actually prove anything because the Earth darkens all the time. It's called NIGHT TIME!!! Look into it, you eclipsists.
I'm almost ready. I've been staring at the Sun a lot lately to toughen up my eyes. They should be in eclipse viewing shape by tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT