• Vision B series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brushy Bill

All-Conference
Mar 31, 2009
Looking at pulling the trigger on a kamado grill. BGE is the big dog but the Vision 'B' series is half the price and from what I can tell just as good. Anyone with experience or thoughts?

Looking at pulling the trigger on a kamado grill. BGE is the big dog but the Vision 'B' series is half the price and from what I can tell just as good. Anyone with experience or thoughts?
Stop being so poor and buy the BGE

Ceremic grills basically do the same thing. Difference is in shape, size and the ability to vent more air for higher temps if needed. Pick the one with the features you prioritize the most.

I have a friend who sells BGE at his shop. He tried to get me to buy one but I found a vision b for a lot less money. I asked him and he told me they did the same thing. So I went with the vision b

We bought a Primo " American Made"..everything else is made south of "the wall"

I have a friend who sells BGE at his shop. He tried to get me to buy one but I found a vision b for a lot less money. I asked him and he told me they did the same thing. So I went with the vision b
It's hard to argue for half the price.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT