ADVERTISEMENT

What will Garland go after Trump for next?

Fake tanning and gold toilets…and incest
Incest? You of all people want to bring up fake sexual deviancy? People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones at people who live in brick mansions.

Reactions: Airport
Incest? You of all people want to bring up fake sexual deviancy? People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones at people who live in brick mansions.
Oh yeah. Definitely ****ed his daughter. I'd also throw in probable abortions in the dozens. Religious type stuff.

No. I've seen the pictures on the internet. Must be true.

You voted for a pedophile, whose daughter said he had inappropriate showers with her when she was a child. Don't want to see pictures.

You support a pedophile over hatred you have for a guy that you can't explain.

Pedophilia over country. That's today's bleater, NYC_Eer.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Garland will use the stuff that was planted by the FBI during the siege of Mara Lago. Apparently, this evidence reveals Trump's son is a whore mongering crackhead who used his father's position to extort money from various foreign governments and give kickbacks to the "Big Guy". Also that the entire family was involved in a pedophilia and incest scandal.

Story leaked to the MSM and they already have their stories written.

Oh yeah. Definitely ****ed his daughter. I'd also throw in probable abortions in the dozens. Religious type stuff.

the only thing you need to be worried about is eternity. because that is a long time to be wrong.

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT