ADVERTISEMENT

What will be a larger a$$ whippin?

BurninDownTheCouch

All-Conference
Jan 16, 2006
Saint Albans
Our last football game, or our next basketball game? Don't know which I'd say would/will be worse. For the life of me I still can't understand why you masochists whine to play us.
hqdefault.jpg

Which will end up being worse? Your last football beating at our hands, or the future basketball beating? Curious which you feel will end up worse.
The last football is ancient history to me. The hoop contest is always a ugly dogfight decided in the last minute, I expect no less in two weeks!

Blew!??? A die hard Marshall fan I know, after that game, said the funniest quote: "Yeah, but we made you put your starters back in"...... LOL
We had the lead and the ball with 13 minutes to play! Watch the film if you don't believe me! Chad has been quoted as saying the interception he threw on 3rd down was the pass he'd most like to have back in his entire football career. But in his defense he was only a Soph and had Gary Stills draped around his back.

The last football is ancient history to me. The hoop contest is always a ugly dogfight decided in the last minute, I expect no less in two weeks!

You really believe the basketball game will come down to the last minute? In no game have you played to this point has your beating come down to the last minute.

You really believe the basketball game will come down to the last minute? In no game have you played to this point has your beating come down to the last minute.
I watched some of their game last night. I'm not sure they'll be able to get the ball across half court. If they do they just pass it a few times and chuck it. No rebounding. Devin Williams might kill a few of them while rebounding.

I hope Huggs keeps the pressure up for all 40 minutes.

We had the lead and the ball with 13 minutes to play! Watch the film if you don't believe me! Chad has been quoted as saying the interception he threw on 3rd down was the pass he'd most like to have back in his entire football career. But in his defense he was only a Soph and had Gary Stills draped around his back.
Marshall did much better against our second string than I thought that they would...

Damn, Stills and Bulger weren't even starters? You were loaded that year!
Did you forget how we cleared the benches, as we usually did against you? Unfortunately, unlike our last meeting, we had to put our starters back in, that year...

Unfortunately for Marshall, they count the score at the END of the game. Final, WVU 42 Marshall 31. That's 11 points. If it makes you feel good to call that a close game, knock yourself out.

Since you feel it'll come down to the final minute, I suppose you feel Marshall will keep it close and it will be a 3-4 point game. I'll give you Marshall +5 just to be nice. What say you?
I think the line will be more than 5....but I never take a position on basketball games of any kind...the game looks like chaos to me.

Not really. Meg was very adventurous when it came to the male athletes of wvu and played no favorites between offense and defense, or the basketball team.

Not really. Meg was very adventurous when it came to the male athletes of wvu and played no favorites between offense and defense, or the basketball team.

Really? A college student gettin after it a little bit, or your head coach's wife servicing the basketball team? But, I guess that's as normal in Huntington as college kids having sexual encounters. Is DD married?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT