ADVERTISEMENT

What the **** are we doing? It's time to end the "pandemic"

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
Dame Sarah Gilbert said that viruses tended to become less virulent over time as they spread through a population which was becoming more immune.

Although Dame Sarah said some genetic drift was to be expected, she said Covid-19 would eventually become like other seasonal coronaviruses which cause the common cold and respiratory infections.

The bolded print is what I've been saying since the beginning. But people said that was not accurate. It's time to take off the masks, lift the restrictions and vaccine passports, and get back to LIFE!

Dame Sarah Gilbert said that viruses tended to become less virulent over time as they spread through a population which was becoming more immune.

Although Dame Sarah said some genetic drift was to be expected, she said Covid-19 would eventually become like other seasonal coronaviruses which cause the common cold and respiratory infections.

The bolded print is what I've been saying since the beginning. But people said that was not accurate. It's time to take off the masks, lift the restrictions and vaccine passports, and get back to LIFE!
preach

So...Pretty much, herd immunity is ending the pandemic.

Leftists not pleased.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Investors who counted on a booster shot every couple months not pleased
Why do you think Biden is announcing the US is purchasing as many as 1 BILLION doses? Because the "experts" aren't agreeing with the booster shots, investors are upset, so why not purchase MORE doses and drive the stock up higher to give the investors one last sell-off motive?

I'm serious, I believe the motivating factor now is all $$$$. In the beginning, the first couple months, I do believe that our leaders were concerned about the virus and its impact (Democrat, Republican, including Trump). Now, it's all about the Benjamins!

What is it the Left covets more than killing unborn children?

Ans: Power. Raw, unchecked, unregulated power. Over everything. Your money, your health, where you live, even your thoughts.

This is the Left's ultimate power control mechanism. It's never going away. NEVER. Why not? Because the Left can always use it as an excuse to dictate with whom, when, where, how and even IF we congregate or travel.

Get used to the "new normal" . Vaccine passes, mandatory work and/or social protocols, and fear....endless fear.

You're all gonna DIE if you don't do what Leftists say. If you resist, you WILL be punished.

Got it?

What is it the Left covets more than killing unborn children?

Ans: Power. Raw, unchecked, unregulated power. Over everything. Your money, your health, where you live, even your thoughts.

This is the Left's ultimate power control mechanism. It's never going away. NEVER. Why not? Because the Left can always use it as an excuse to dictate with whom, when, where, how and even IF we congregate or travel.

Get used to the "new normal" . Vaccine passes, mandatory work and/or social protocols, and fear....endless fear.

You're all gonna DIE if you don't do what Leftists say. If you resist, you WILL be punished.

Got it?
tumblr_mab60goejl1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Reactions: atlkvb
Why do you think Biden is announcing the US is purchasing as many as 1 BILLION doses? Because the "experts" aren't agreeing with the booster shots, investors are upset, so why not purchase MORE doses and drive the stock up higher to give the investors one last sell-off motive?

I'm serious, I believe the motivating factor now is all $$$$. In the beginning, the first couple months, I do believe that our leaders were concerned about the virus and its impact (Democrat, Republican, including Trump). Now, it's all about the Benjamins!
Did you see that the CDC just approved the third shot for certain people, the FDA overwhelmingly said no . Oh yeah the CDC is a for profit organization & most people on the board sets on a board of a pharmaceutical company.....go figure......if 1+1 (common sense) follow the money it will add up

Did you see that the CDC just approved the third shot for certain people, the FDA overwhelmingly said no . Oh yeah the CDC is a for profit organization & most people on the board sets on a board of a pharmaceutical company.....go figure......if 1+1 (common sense) follow the money it will add up
I've been saying it for a long, long time now....follow the money, you'll find the corruption. So many people in politics have their wallets in the stock market and that sways their decisions. Both Republican, and Democrat. Liberal and Conservative. Since June 2020, this "pandemic" has never been about helping people, it's been about making as much money as possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT