ADVERTISEMENT

What is wrong with you people?

I am very excited that our Mountaineers get a chance to whip the Canes. I guess you guys do not remember all the beatings we got from them. Stop complaining about the opponent and enjoy that we get to watch another game this year.
I don't mind the matchup but I hate playing Florida teams in Florida - doesn't seem to work out too well

I would rather see the Mountaineers stink it up in Florida than in NYC. Remember the Pinstripper? But heck, the Mountaineers owe dem Canes something ............. and they gonna deliver it to them in Orlanzo.

NUmber 1 - I do not like playing the teams that left the Big East for the ACC.
NUmber 2 - I never respected Miami like I did Penn State or Oklahoma. They are a program that had to cheat to become big time and now that is in the past they are nothing - no fan support, no stadium, zero real tradition other that be the convicts of the NCAA.

I would rather see the Mountaineers stink it up in Florida than in NYC. Remember the Pinstripper? But heck, the Mountaineers owe dem Canes something ............. and they gonna deliver it to them in Orlanzo.
Got to agree with you there - PIT can have NY - totally crappy

seems like we always play a team in a bowl in their home state, i know not always but its pretty common. hell, katrina rips up the superdome, game moved to atlanta, we play uga. cactus bowl, we draw sparky. even the womens soccer title we play in california, who do we play, usc.

Reactions: GoWVU
I don't know if it was an option for the RA Bowl but a WVU-Pitt matchup would have been better in my opinion. Both for the bowl and fan interest. That being said, we owe Miami so I'm looking forward to it.

You are ranked #16 and we are not ranked, yet we are favored?? Hmm.

$500 dollar wager... ...and I'll take those points. We'll let the mods/owners from this forum and your Rivals forum get our money well before the game to keep YOU honest (my word is solid).

Hmmm....

You are ranked #16 and we are not ranked, yet we are favored?? Hmm.

1.5 points doesn't even cover the 3 point home field. Ok, not your home field, but if the game were being played in Wheeling (I'm sure you get the point.) Gotta be a point or 2 for the short distance Miami will travel. Mainly, Vegas is counting on a lot of ill-informed folks from Florida, with deep pockets.

1.5 points doesn't even cover the 3 point home field. Ok, not your home field, but if the game were being played in Wheeling (I'm sure you get the point.) Gotta be a point or 2 for the short distance Miami will travel. Mainly, Vegas is counting on a lot of ill-informed folks from Florida, with deep pockets.

Not his 'deep pocket'. He's been called out.

You'll see an occasional one on the internet. At a home game...not so much.

Your timing for joining our forum is interesting......
i was on this board years ago, i limited myself to reading only, i decided to begin posting again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT