ADVERTISEMENT

What is it with the Trumpsters fixation with Russia and Putin?

This exchange is unbelievable. How can this jackass defend Russia's human rights record and Putin's murdering political opponents-including journalists? Truly disturbing. PS, she's hot....

http://www.mediaite.com/online/balo...when-asked-about-russian-human-rights-abuses/
From the clip it seems to me that Golodryga was antagonistic toward Rohrbacher. Russia is a human rights abuser but not to the level of China. Russia's abuses are contrary to there own laws. China has codified abuse.

From the clip it seems to me that Golodryga was antagonistic toward Rohrbacher. Russia is a human rights abuser but not to the level of China. Russia's abuses are contrary to there own laws. China has codified abuse.
What are you saying exactly....support Russia cause China's worse?

What are you saying exactly....support Russia cause China's worse?
No. I'm saying you can't see part of the interview. From Rohrbacher's comments it sounds like Golodryga compared the human rights abuses of China to Russia. Rohrbacher said China is worse which is true. I'm saying it's odd our current administration is warmer to Iran than to Russia.

I think the right wing love affair with Putin goes back to him threatening to boycott the Olympics because they were accepting of gays and his open attacks on gays and lesbians.

I truly wonder about some of them; I think they like Russia and Putin more than the USA.

I think the right wing love affair with Putin goes back to him threatening to boycott the Olympics because they were accepting of gays and his open attacks on gays and lesbians.

I truly wonder about some of them; I think they like Russia and Putin more than the USA.
Maybe you should take the day off........you are not making any sense.

This exchange is unbelievable. How can this jackass defend Russia's human rights record and Putin's murdering political opponents-including journalists? Truly disturbing. PS, she's hot....

http://www.mediaite.com/online/balo...when-asked-about-russian-human-rights-abuses/
13768309_1586683074961608_477845557_n.jpg

Thanks for the input leftist version of Bobby.

Let me post a few facts:

1. It was Obama and Hillary that desperately wanted a RESET with Russia. Does everyone remember the button that Hillary presented to her Russian counterpart (although she naturally mixed up the Russian word).
2. Does anyone remember Obama, on a hot mic that he did not know was on, tell Medvedev to please tell Putin he would have more flexibility to work with Putin after he won reelection?
3. When Romney in a debate said that Russia was our greatest geo-political threat, Obama mocked Romney and claimed "The 1980"s are over and calling for their foreign policy back."

http://ijr.com/2014/03/118668-remember-obama-mocking-romney-foreign-policy-question-2012-campaign/

So this "love affair" with Putin started well before Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT