ADVERTISEMENT

POLL What if there's no collusion?

What will the Left do if there's no "collusion" found on Trump?

• They will say" it's OK" Cohen will nail Trump when he testifies.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No you don't. You'll just continue to move the goalposts of what is and isn't collusion. Unless Trump rapes a bald eagle and gives every classified American secret to Putin, on live television, there will always be excuses. He'll probably be impeached, but not convicted. Hopefully the Dems run someone better than Hildabeast and SDNY arrests and charges Trump on January 21, 2021.
Oh the spin is getting good.

All of the conspiracy stuff, ie - the whole post.
Huh?

IG is currently investigating the immunity stuff. That’s actually a thing.

The only conspiracy stuff in it was the Congress and Senate retiring stuff.

ITT the reality of wanting something so bad for so long and realizing it wont happen sets in. That reality drives some to act a tad crazy.

No you don't. You'll just continue to move the goalposts of what is and isn't collusion. Unless Trump rapes a bald eagle and gives every classified American secret to Putin, on live television, there will always be excuses. He'll probably be impeached, but not convicted. Hopefully the Dems run someone better than Hildabeast and SDNY arrests and charges Trump on January 21, 2021.
Move the goal posts? Shewwwww That’s all that has been happening for the last 2 years from you guys. The field was set by you guys, I’ve maintained true to the game. Collusion to conspire with Russia. Period. If that occurred, impeach, fvck it, indict. I have no tolerance for it. If it didn’t, then fvck off and hail the Great Pumpkin!

Move the goal posts? Shewwwww That’s all that has been happening for the last 2 years from you guys. The field was set by you guys, I’ve maintained true to the game. Collusion to conspire with Russia. Period. If that occurred, impeach, fvck it, indict. I have no tolerance for it. If it didn’t, then fvck off and hail the Great Pumpkin!
Trump himself or the campaign? The campaign colluded with Russia. I'm betting all you staunch personal responsibility warriors will hide behind some plausible deniability cover. Not sure what goalposts I've moved.

Similar to the stages of grief, anger follows denial, .............. bargaining, depression, & acceptance to follow.

Trump himself or the campaign? The campaign colluded with Russia. I'm betting all you staunch personal responsibility warriors will hide behind some plausible deniability cover. Not sure what goalposts I've moved.
What did the campaign do with Russia regarding the election again?

You know it’s bad for the Libs, when Mr. Coop comes out of the closet (not that he had many fooled). On the bright side, it’s the first step to getting better.

Reactions: wvu2007
ITT the reality of wanting something so bad for so long and realizing it wont happen sets in. That reality drives some to act a tad crazy.
Similar to driving by the scene of an accident (meltdown), hard not slow down and take a look.

Had he been investigating that, sure. Congress and Senate were, as was the IG. They’ve all uncovered a mountain of information, but the irregular immunity deals with everyone basically took any chance of prosecution off of the table.

This whole situation was a big bag of nonsense. Hillary lost the election, most of her influence in DC, along with her money laundering scheme in that charity. She’s for all intents and purposes, ruined. Her losing was all I cared about and I got that. Karma took a giant shit on her head and it was glorious. The country is doing fine under Trump, any damage he’s doing, we’ll recover from very easily.

I’d like to see him not run in 20 and allow someone like Nikki Haley, or even Mitt to run again.

And to this day, I firmly believe most of the Congressional and Senate members who retired did so because their name was on the list of people who used taxpayer money to payoff sexual improprieties while in office.
Romney is "Poison Pill" he's the poster child for a RINO. Remember his running late Ryan? "Poison Pill 2.0".

I certainly hope so. If it exists, I want it out there and I want to immediately proceed to impeachment proceedings.
How about impeachment proceedings with the FISA court findings?:popcorn:[cheers]."FISA brings down the (HOUSE)."..

I think that’s probably about right
But what IF it puts the flood light from hell on the CF,U1 and everything that the FRAUD administration conspirators commited for an 8 year period? Would the Socialefts "accept" the findings? You know Mueller was hand picked by Commrade Comey and the leftist applauded and cheered,hell it was even stacked with 13 angry leftist...Oh the irony....

Good luck with that one..your "contestants" are going to ear each other alive..before they get to anything significant in a thought process. Your girl Kamala is Smollett so aunt!! :eyes::boom::boom: :flush:

Isn't it amazing how for the past two years we've been inundated with "collusion" theories and all sorts of clandestine speculation on the Left about how illegitimate Trump's win was. Now, on the heels of the report everyone on the Left had been anticipating will be the THE report that once and for all finishes Trump off...virtually every Leftist posting in this thread now is claiming they never thought there was any collusion at all. o_O

All of a sudden they're all skeptical of the very notion, and never put much expectation into Mueller's two year "investigation". It's all just a giant "so what" now? [eyeroll]

Either. So far, we've seen more foreign colluding from the Democratic campaign than we have the Republican one.

See to the Left, even if they talked to a Russian about the weather forecast on election day...that was "colluding". The only way they could have avoided being guilty of colluding was to talk to the Chinese instead of Russians.

Either. So far, we've seen more foreign colluding from the Democratic campaign than we have the Republican one.

Wonder why those interactions of "collusion" have escaped his daunting scrutiny?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT