ADVERTISEMENT

POLL What if there's no collusion?

What will the Left do if there's no "collusion" found on Trump?

• They will say" it's OK" Cohen will nail Trump when he testifies.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go back, research where I said:

1. There was
2. That I want to remove Trump from office through impeachment

Then I'll answer.

Only thing I've ever said is to honor the investigation, go through the process, see what happens. You guys are the ones going nuts about it. Not me.

I’m fairly certain Mueller isn’t going to report that President Obama and Hillary Clinton conspired with the DOJ to spy on the Trump campaign by paying for a fake dossier to be written and turned into the FBI.

I’m fairly certain Mueller isn’t going to report that President Obama and Hillary Clinton conspired with the DOJ to spy on the Trump campaign by paying for a fake dossier to be written and turned into the FBI.
He’d have had to investigate those leads.

Wouldn’t that have been uncovered pretty obviously during the course of his investigation?
Had he been investigating that, sure. Congress and Senate were, as was the IG. They’ve all uncovered a mountain of information, but the irregular immunity deals with everyone basically took any chance of prosecution off of the table.

This whole situation was a big bag of nonsense. Hillary lost the election, most of her influence in DC, along with her money laundering scheme in that charity. She’s for all intents and purposes, ruined. Her losing was all I cared about and I got that. Karma took a giant shit on her head and it was glorious. The country is doing fine under Trump, any damage he’s doing, we’ll recover from very easily.

I’d like to see him not run in 20 and allow someone like Nikki Haley, or even Mitt to run again.

And to this day, I firmly believe most of the Congressional and Senate members who retired did so because their name was on the list of people who used taxpayer money to payoff sexual improprieties while in office.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Had he been investigating that, sure. Congress and Senate were, as was the IG. They’ve all uncovered a mountain of information, but the irregular immunity deals with everyone basically took any chance of prosecution off of the table.

This whole situation was a big bag of nonsense. Hillary lost the election, most of her influence in DC, along with her money laundering scheme in that charity. She’s for all intents and purposes, ruined. Her losing was all I cared about and I got that. Karma took a giant shit on her head and it was glorious. The country is doing fine under Trump, any damage he’s doing, we’ll recover from very easily.

I’d like to see him not run in 20 and allow someone like Nikki Haley, or even Mitt to run again.

And to this day, I firmly believe most of the Congressional and Senate members who retired did so because their name was on the list of people who used taxpayer money to payoff sexual improprieties while in office.
pw7zyzctuzbwpnjdi3b3.jpg

I’ll say Hillary was a poor candidate, probably a criminal, and I’d be ashamed I voted for her.....if she wasn’t running against Trump. Who was a poor candidate, an absolute criminal, and a shameful human being.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I’ll say Hillary was a poor candidate, probably a criminal, and I’d be ashamed I voted for her.....if she wasn’t running against Trump. Who was a poor candidate, an absolute criminal, and a shameful human being.
I guess you’ll have to point out his criminality. Being a piece of shit does not make one a criminal.

There were two other candidates on the ballot that were not "criminal" or "shameful".

There were two other candidates on the ballot that were not "criminal" or "shameful".
I voted for Stein in ‘12, but I felt a vote against Trump was warranted....I have felt he epitomizes a lot of what’s wrong with people since I was 10. I’m registered independent, so I don’t vote in primaries (if that’s what you meant).

All the board liberals daily bloviation will now be walked back very slowly with bullshit excuses.

"THEY GOT HIM!"

Will the report be seen if there is any indication of collusion in it? Honest question

I certainly hope so. If it exists, I want it out there and I want to immediately proceed to impeachment proceedings.

I’m not sure it really matters at this point, (as if it has for the last year). Somehow in 2 1/2 years Trump has reduced the Libs, MSM, and DC politicians to irrelevancy, while the economy in all aspects far exceeds anyone’s expectations. ....... “It’s the economy, ........ stupid”. Carry on.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
I don't think the report will be flattering to Trump at all, but don't think it's going to provide impeachment material for the House, or any criminal charges against Trump.

What he can't do is say "I found some circumstantial evidence, but cannot reach a conclusion".

Horowitz is investigating that.

I certainly hope so. If it exists, I want it out there and I want to immediately proceed to impeachment proceedings.
No you don't. You'll just continue to move the goalposts of what is and isn't collusion. Unless Trump rapes a bald eagle and gives every classified American secret to Putin, on live television, there will always be excuses. He'll probably be impeached, but not convicted. Hopefully the Dems run someone better than Hildabeast and SDNY arrests and charges Trump on January 21, 2021.

Or pull a Comey and say "Yeah, he broke the law, but we're not going to prosecute him over it."
Don't think Mueller ever could prosecute. Same reason He hasn't been indicted by SDNY. He's the sitting President.

No you don't. You'll just continue to move the goalposts of what is and isn't collusion. Unless Trump rapes a bald eagle and gives every classified American secret to Putin, on live television, there will always be excuses. He'll probably be impeached, but not convicted. Hopefully the Dems run someone better than Hildabeast and SDNY arrests and charges Trump on January 21, 2021.

OMG LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT