ADVERTISEMENT

What I saw in the spring game

CAJUNEER

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
suggest to me Chugs could keep us in the game if called upon. He wasn’t exactly “sharp” but he wasn’t horrible either.

Reactions: Logangsp
suggest to me Chugs could keep us in the game if called upon. He wasn’t exactly “sharp” but he wasn’t horrible either.
What was the setup as far as #1 off vs #2 def and vice versa? I didn't watch the whole thing but he looked fine to me....especially if it was against the 1's

What was the setup as far as #1 off vs #2 def and vice versa? I didn't watch the whole thing but he looked fine to me....especially if it was against the 1's
Good question. IDK. I noticed he was streaky. Not sharp to start or finish but good in between.

Reactions: va87eer
If Chugs plays, AT LEAST 1 of our receivers gets killed, he sets them up for injury

If Chugs plays, AT LEAST 1 of our receivers gets killed, he sets them up for injury

I agree with this. Grier is supposed to be eligible game 1, but if we have to start 6 games with Chugs we will probably finish the season 6-6 or so. I have expected more out of him since being recruited.

Hopefully Saunders or the new JUCO can step it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT