ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to this board ? So quiet

" If"....and you boys call us delusional! Hahahahahahahahahahh

You are delusional. Why would we say that ? Maybe because you were doing flips when Doc gave you a vote in the pre-season Coaches Poll and you're now 1-3. Maybe because you went nuts because of a map that showed Marshall as the best team in the state just before Akron demolished the Herd and you still believe you're the flagship in spite of having a 7-40 all time record against major opponents. Maybe because your Herdiot compadres actually believe WVU is afraid to play the Herd. Maybe because your fan base is excited that they can salvage this season by winning the CUSA championship, like winning a championship of the weakest conference in FBS means anything........yes, you are delusional to say the least.

You are delusional. Why would we say that ? Maybe because you were doing flips when Doc gave you a vote in the pre-season Coaches Poll and you're now 1-3. Maybe because you went nuts because of a map that showed Marshall as the best team in the state just before Akron demolished the Herd and you still believe you're the flagship in spite of having a 7-40 all time record against major opponents. Maybe because your Herdiot compadres actually believe WVU is afraid to play the Herd. Maybe because your fan base is excited that they can salvage this season by winning the CUSA championship, like winning a championship of the weakest conference in FBS means anything........yes, you are delusional to say the least.
Buzz, c'mon you're one of the more lucid Cousins over here...do you really believe WVU has ANY chance of going undefeated this season? " If" , indeed! Hahahahahahahahahah

Buzz, c'mon you're one of the more lucid Cousins over here...do you really believe WVU has ANY chance of going undefeated this season? " If" , indeed! Hahahahahahahahahah

I don't recall ever saying WVU would go undefeated this year. In fact I posted a weekend prediction thread where I said I expected for Kansas State to beat us yet again. I'm glad I was wrong.

Last edited:
marshall sucks. enough said. good luck with the remaining high school games on the schedule.

WVU is mediocre, yet again. WVU does, however, stand a small chance of actually winning out with the way the schedule is setup this year. just goes to say how damn horrible the B12 is. i honestly don't see a game on the schedule i can say is a guaranteed loss and kansas is the only one that's a given win.

i'll go out on a limb, though, and predict the rest of WVU's season:

tex tech - loss (mahomes is a beast and WVU won't be able to keep up, red zone offense is putrid)
tcu - loss (let down game from getting spanked in by tech)
osu - win (dana seems to have "i'm a man"'s number)
ku - win (they're just horrible . . . again)
ut - win (they're falling completely apart again)
ou - win (game in morgantown, fans will be pumped and ou isn't the ou we're use to)
isu - win (the baylor game was a fluke, even though they lost . . . baylor beats them by an average of 20 if they play 10 times with this one being the game that brought the average down)
bu - win (another game circled on the schedule by the team, this time in morgantown. the team will be riding high on a 2 loss season, plus, revenge from the ass raping they took in waco last year. at least i won't have to hear, "and that's another baylor!" . . . . . . . . . "first down!!!" over and over . . . and over . . . and over . . . and over like i did in waco last year, whether that's what actually happens, or not. i just hope at some point in the season gibby learns to defend the fvcking slant.)

I don't recall ever saying WVU would go undefeated this year. In fact I posted a weekend prediction thread where I said I expected for Kansas State to beat us yet again. I'm glad I was wrong.
I told you not to sweat it , KSU didn't have the offensive firepower to win in Morgantown. In fact KSU giving TT 7 is the gift of the weekend, IMHO! Red Raiders play no D but will outscore the 'cats.

I told you not to sweat it , KSU didn't have the offensive firepower to win in Morgantown. In fact KSU giving TT 7 is the gift of the weekend, IMHO! Red Raiders play no D but will outscore the 'cats.

Careful, I hear Mahomes was injured; haven't heard if he is returning or not this Saturday. Anyone else have any info?

Careful, I hear Mahomes was injured; haven't heard if he is returning or not this Saturday. Anyone else have any info?
I like him too but TT is a system, the kid that replaced him Saturday blew up the scoreboard and the stat sheet as well. KSU hardnosed but just too Vanilla to win a track meet!

Why are all of you turning this into an MU thing? It's not, my only point is and you can not deny this you have yet to play anyone worthy enough to consider it a "signature win." You were favored in all 4 games, at 4-0 you're barely cracking the top 25. And Dana has a habit of mid season collapses. All I'm saying is don't get on your high horse just yet, it's still early and you have the beef of your schedule coming up. MU will not finish ranked, or with more votes this season, I'll concede that early. The streak is over and I'll not bring it up again this year

Who said anything about "signature win".

You claim that the teams we beat all suck ... I claim that they aren't bad teams but it's too early to tell one way or another. Wait until the end of the season to determine which wins were against good teams and which weren't.

You know you hadn't played anyone yet

Herd fans and especially you are ones/one to talk about not playing anyone. WVU's OOC schedule this year out-ranks Marshall's opponents the past couple years and that didn't stop you and other Herd fans from pounding your chest/chests over having a winning record playing schedules weaker than some FCS teams' schedules.

Now you're here trying to lecture WVU fans over SOS?

[jumpingsmile]

Just unreal....[roll]

Wow.

Reactions: Stone_Cold
Ive already owned that, it seems you are having a difficult time with the truth as I laid it out.

You didn't "own that" the past several years. You're only "owning that" now because Doc and the Herd have finally played a couple teams with a pulse and was exposed to reality.

Back to back to back, in fact....[winking]

Reactions: CAK125
You are all sense. I never said the teams you played sucked I said you haven't ran a gauntlet of a schedule.
Also, it's funny how each and everyone of you turn this into a Marshall thing, which you normally do when truth slaps you in the mouth

You are all sense. I never said the teams you played sucked I said you haven't ran a gauntlet of a schedule.
Also, it's funny how each and everyone of you turn this into a Marshall thing, which you normally do when truth slaps you in the mouth
played 18 today at Spotswood in Harrisonburg....87 from 6100 yds....I may have to accept the fact that I might not ever shoot a number with a 7 on the front of it again.......ALTHOUGH.......i read an article the other day that said the average men's amateur score is 97 and the ladies average is 114.......since more men play than women they averaged it out to be 100......doesn't that seem a little high to you...or do we just not see the people who really suck?

played 18 today at Spotswood in Harrisonburg....87 from 6100 yds....I may have to accept the fact that I might not ever shoot a number with a 7 on the front of it again.......ALTHOUGH.......i read an article the other day that said the average men's amateur score is 97 and the ladies average is 114.......since more men play than women they averaged it out to be 100......doesn't that seem a little high to you...or do we just not see the people who really suck?

I got behind a foursome the other day and I know none of them broke 125. I spent 4 holes (playing as a twosome) standing on the tee box with them. After 4 holes of watching them my partner drove a ball up their ass to send the message. They had to be 30 strokes in by hole number 5
Shot 83 btw from the blacks

I got behind a foursome the other day and I know none of them broke 125. I spent 4 holes (playing as a twosome) standing on the tee box with them. After 4 holes of watching them my partner drove a ball up their ass to send the message. They had to be 30 strokes in by hole number 5
Shot 83 btw from the blacks
........83 from back there?...go ahead tuff guy:boxing:

No....Actually YOU turned it into a "Marshall thing" when you bragged about Marshall beating the "Charlottes" of the college football world and compared that "success" to WVU.

Marshall played absolutely no one over the past 3 years, yet you along with several other delusional Herd fans, bragged about it all along on a WVU board. WVU fans said over and over that the Herd had played no one.

That didn't hold you back from bragging about Marshall beating teams, that any team with a pulse could beat with their back-ups.

Doc and the Herd finally got brave enough (or cocky enough) to play a little competition and had their asses handed to them along with reality.

And you have the audacity to talk about the "weakness" of WVU's 36th-ranked schedule, so far.

36th!

Yet you bragged about the Herd's record versus 120th-plus-ranked schedules.

Even more hilarious is the fact that you don't even see your own hypocrisy.

[laughing]

Wow...Just WOW!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: WVU82 and TIREPUNK
No....Actually YOU turned it into a "Marshall thing" when you bragged about Marshall beating the "Charlottes" of the college football world and compared that "success" to WVU.

Marshall played absolutely no one over the past 3 years, yet you along with several other delusional Herd fans, bragged about it all along on a WVU board. WVU fans said over and over that the Herd had played no one.

That didn't hold you back from bragging about Marshall beating teams, that any team with a pulse could beat with their back-ups.

Doc and the Herd finally got brave enough (or cocky enough) to play a little competition and had their asses handed to them along with reality.

And you have the audacity to talk about the "weakness" of WVU's 36th-ranked schedule, so far.

36th!

Yet you bragged about the Herd's record versus 120th-plus-ranked schedules.

Even more hilarious is the fact that you don't even see your own hypocrisy.

[laughing]

Wow...Just WOW!:rolleyes:

Past three seasons have nothing to do with this season. But since you keep baiting me back to back to back.
Season ain't over yet either puss. :middlefinger:

Past three seasons have nothing to do with this season. But since you keep baiting me back to back to back.
Season ain't over yet either puss. :middlefinger:

The past three seasons have everything to do with your claim today. You're saying undefeated WVU has played a "weak schedule" so far though it is currently ranked 36th.

That said, you pounded and are still pounding your chest over Marshall's winning record with schedules, over the last three years, ranked 122nd, 124th and 138th!

And you trying to lecture WVU fans?

That's rich!....[roll]

The past three seasons have everything to do with your claim today. You're saying undefeated WVU has played a "weak schedule" so far though it is currently ranked 36th.

That said, you pounded and are still pounding your chest over Marshall's winning record with schedules, over the last three years, ranked 122nd, 124th and 138th!

And you trying to lecture WVU fans?

That's rich!....[roll]

Did I say weak I said you haven't ran a gauntlet yet. But don't take my word for it, you're 4-0 and behind quite a few 1-2 loss teams.

Did I say weak I said you haven't ran a gauntlet yet. But don't take my word for it, you're 4-0 and behind quite a few 1-2 loss teams.

So WVU must run a gauntlet before its fans can be excited about a good season of football? If that's the case, then Marshall fans haven't had a reason to be happy since 1996.

No, you specifically said they "weren't that good", the put up their collective records and pointed out the "terrible" teams they lost to. Terrible ... like LSU, LOL. Talk about reaching.

A Marshall fan talking about our SOS which to this point is in the 30's (meaning it's tougher than nearly 100 of the 128 other FBS teams) is laughable.

Let's take Marshall out of this and Marine has a point that has been ignored. WVU since joining the Big 12 has had 4-5 game stretches that have doomed it each season. First year in ... jump out and go 3-0 (I think) in the BXII beating big bad Texas in Texas and fell flat on it's face with 5 straight butt beatings. Happens every year. There is a school with a 2-2 record in front of WVU in the rankings. Why? Because the voters know what's coming .... a mid season letdown. It may be coaching, injuries, better teams .... whatever excuse you want to place in the blank. But until West Virginia is late November in the hunt for the conference title for 2 or 3 years in a row, WVU will not gain the respect or poll votes.

Reality.

Let's take Marshall out of this and Marine has a point that has been ignored. WVU since joining the Big 12 has had 4-5 game stretches that have doomed it each season. First year in ... jump out and go 3-0 (I think) in the BXII beating big bad Texas in Texas and fell flat on it's face with 5 straight butt beatings. Happens every year. There is a school with a 2-2 record in front of WVU in the rankings. Why? Because the voters know what's coming .... a mid season letdown. It may be coaching, injuries, better teams .... whatever excuse you want to place in the blank. But until West Virginia is late November in the hunt for the conference title for 2 or 3 years in a row, WVU will not gain the respect or poll votes.

Reality.

Finally someone gets my point here. I'm not saying WVU is not a good team, nor am I comparing Marshall to anything. My points were its early, you haven't ran a gauntlet of a schedule yet. It's ok to be excited but be cautious.

Knowing WVU's schedule currently stands at #36, what do you consider a "gauntlet?"

My whole point is that you didn't consider Marshall's FCS-like schedules over the past three years and actually bragged about Marshall's wins with some of the weakest schedules in the country.

Yet you are quick to point out WVU's 36th rated schedule, as if it's had a fairly easy road so far.

Now....If you had simply said something like:

"WVU is undefeated so far and if you're a WVU fan, that's nice. However...As far as I'm concerned, color me impressed if WVU doesn't flop in October/November like it typically does."

I would have agreed or said nothing.

But you went straight to schedule strength.

There are just 7 teams ranked ahead of WVU in the coaches poll, that has played a tougher ranked schedule than #22 WVU.

Which means 15 of the top 22 has played a weaker and several MUCH weaker than WVU's schedule.

So saying WVU typically tanks in October is one thing, but to say it's because WVU hasn't played a "gauntlet" of a schedule, is ridiculous.

Reactions: TIREPUNK
YSU, Mizzou, Byu are not Oklahoma, TCU, OSU, Texas that's what I mean. Anyhow, I'm tired of spelling it out to you puss, I'm moving on

YSU, Mizzou, Byu are not Oklahoma, TCU, OSU, Texas that's what I mean. Anyhow, I'm tired of spelling it out to you puss, I'm moving on
Can't blame you for 'moving on'... your attacks are very clintonesqe...

Reactions: 30CAT
Moving on is probably your best decision.

It is, but only due to the fact that I refuse to lower my intellect by trying to convince retards such as yourself of just how stupid you are.

I'll never be on board with Hil-liar-y. She wants open borders and open trade. Terrible, terrible idea. How anyone would want that for our country is beyond belief.

The People are getting screwed and we have too many sheep who don't care.

Trump should drop out. Hil-liar-y shouldn't have been nominated to begin with. She's un-American.

We need a new choice and quickly.

Worst election ever.

I never said the teams you played sucked I said you haven't ran a gauntlet of a schedule.

You also said WVU hasn't played anyone.

With an SOS of #36, not sure what you meant by WVU hasn't played anyone.

If that's your logic, then why have you bragged about Marshall the past three years?

If #36 is "no one" then what do you call #138?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT