ADVERTISEMENT

What Does Trump Have In Common With These Guys?

Jason Voorhees

All-Conference
Jan 2, 2017
John Adams
John Quincy Adams
Martin Van Buren
Grover Cleveland
Benjamin Harrison
William Howard Taft
Herbert Hoover
Gerald Ford
Jimmy Carter
George HW Bush

Commom Bifftards you can say it

John Adams
John Quincy Adams
Martin Van Buren
Grover Cleveland
Benjamin Harrison
William Howard Taft
Herbert Hoover
Gerald Ford
Jimmy Carter
George HW Bush

Commom Bifftards you can say it

He's handled more money and accumulated more wealth than all of them combined. You too!
31228.jpg
I'm not ashamed to be poor atl.

No? Well how about illiterate?

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

CHAMPION CUCK!

Trump has given more to charity than you have earned. He may be all the evil things you ascribe to him, but he is NOT stingy, greedy, & so wealthy he refuses to donate his personal wealth to the less fortunate as YOU do!

Only you have perfected that selfishness, and anything you say about Trump pales in comparison to your personal selfishness when it comes to sharing your individual accumulated wealth with the poor, the hungry, the thirsty, the destitute, and the desperate.

Why are you such a cheapskate with your wealth? Do you despise poor people, or just think so little of them they never register in your world of wealth and privilege?

Disgusting evil Capitalist aristocrat...hoarding your money unfairly gained by exploiting the very people you refuse to help with the riches you've stolen from them and kept for your own selfish lavish life.

White evil rich greedy Capitalist pig!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Trump has given more to charity than you have earned. He may be all the evil things you ascribe to him, but he is NOT stingy, greedy, & so wealthy he refuses to donate his personal wealth to the less fortunate as YOU do!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He set up fake charities to pay himself. Yes, he is greedy. He is a fake. He is a con man. He is corrupt.

You are one dumb son-of-a-bitch. LMAO!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/10/nyregion/trump-foundation-lawsuit-attorney-general.html

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
He's handled more money and accumulated more wealth than all of them combined. You too!
31228.jpg
I'm not ashamed to be poor atl.

No? Well how about illiterate?
He has pissed away more money than most have in their lifetime. The guy is a total fraud he had to borrow 400 milion from his daddy to bail him out of his failed business ventures. To bad papa isn't around to save him this time.

He has pissed away more money than most have in their lifetime. The guy is a total fraud he had to borrow 400 milion from his daddy to bail him out of his failed business ventures. To bad papa isn't around to save him this time.
Lol. And you’re a fatass on a WVU message board. You made it. 😂😂

Explain obam's corruption? If you were writing a book about Trumps corruption you would need the library of congress to fit all the books.
Trump has bankrupt companies, paid off women and a few other things. Obama committed treason against the Americans who elected Trump 4 years ago. That's what you get when you elect a marxist based on white guilt.

Trump has bankrupt companies, paid off women and a few other things. Obama committed treason against the Americans who elected Trump 4 years ago. That's what you get when you elect a marxist based on white guilt.
Another right wing fantasy no proof at all. Trump is a puppet of Putin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He set up fake charities to pay himself. Yes, he is greedy. He is a fake. He is a con man. He is corrupt.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/10/nyregion/trump-foundation-lawsuit-attorney-general.html

You're bragging about how Trump set up "fake" charities to pay himself and YOU earned over 200K and didn't itemize one lousy penny to the poor?

You're seriously making that argument against Trump?

OK.....
giphy.gif

You're bragging about how Trump set up "fake" charities to pay himself and YOU earned over 200K and didn't itemize one lousy penny to the poor?

You're seriously making that argument against Trump?

OK.....
giphy.gif
Shhhiiiiiiittt. Only 100 grand 3 chins has seen is the candybar

He is still the most corrupt person to ever be President. He's not the most corrupt person to graduate from Harvard. That belongs to the Kennedys.
Once again you fail to provide proof. Obama is a nun compared to Trump and the majority of Republican politicians. Trump is going to prosecuted by the state of New York. He will have an orange suit to match his hair.

You've never hired anyone, or met a payroll. You borrowed money for the heap you drive and it STILL isn't paid off and you either rent, or owe so much money on the home you're financing that if you sold it today, you'd barely have enough to pay back the money you borrowed to buy it.

You're talking about Trump and how much money he's "pissed away"? You'll never even get the chance to "piss away" the money he's made over and above your weekly allowance.

31228.jpg
I am jealous of Trump, it's just depressing being angry with him doesn't improve my miserable life.

Well Jason, at least you realize how pitiful YOU really are compared to the guy you despise.

Once again you fail to provide proof. Obama is a nun compared to Trump and the majority of Republican politicians. Trump is going to prosecuted by the state of New York. He will have an orange suit to match his hair.
Obama should be in jail with the rest of the common criminals out of chicago.

Reactions: mofo

OK...fair enough country, now let's see if you can prove it?

I'm so "dumb" I'm betting you've NEVER set up a charity either to give to the poor or to even pay yourself as you accuse Trump? Am I so dumb I'm right about that?

Tell me how many charities you've set up in your Lifetime? Prove my ignorance.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
What's wrong @countryroads89 ...has the "dumb Black man" from Atlanta forced you to run off yet again?

This is incredibly humiliating & exhausting.......huff...huff....huff
giphy.gif

The misery that Negro puts me through running away from these threads!!!!!!!

• Haha
Obama’s administration perpetrated the greatest violation of civil liberties in the history of this country through illegal data collection by the NSA. No other President has failed their nation as badly as he did.

Enough proof for you?

Obama’s administration perpetrated the greatest violation of civil liberties in the history of this country through illegal data collection by the NSA. No other President has failed their nation as badly as he did.

Enough proof for you?
That was started under the bush administration under the patriot act. Its funny how you Republicans have short memory.

That was started under the bush administration under the patriot act. Its funny how you Republicans have short memory.

You're blaming Bush for Obama's illegal spying on Trump? And you don't want us to call you deranged?

31228.jpg
I may be a little "out there" atl, but at least I know why I'm so angry.

I'm in the process of dismantling what sanity you have left Jason
iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT