ADVERTISEMENT

What does the admin see in Nelly Brown...

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
that the rest of us do not?

There seems to be a disconnect between what the admin wants/sees in HCNB and what the rest of us want/see in HCNB. How does the admin reconcile that difference?

93itai.jpg

I understand the program had a lot of positive momentum this offseason. 9 wins with a bowl win, decent recruiting, etc. the newest extension was completely unnecessary. I don’t think we will see a change unless we win fewer than 5 this year.

• Sad
Reactions: WVU_Dave
that the rest of us do not?

There seems to be a disconnect between what the admin wants/sees in HCNB and what the rest of us want/see in HCNB. How does the admin reconcile that difference?
Why don't you call and ask him?

I understand the program had a lot of positive momentum this offseason. 9 wins with a bowl win, decent recruiting, etc. the newest extension was completely unnecessary. I don’t think we will see a change unless we win fewer than 5 this year.
I think he's gone at 5-7. If he is allowed to then Wren should cut him even at 6-6. Wren is suppose to be a wizard at making money but his hands will be tied due to Neal being here. Who's really in charge of athletics? Wren? Or Gee?

Reactions: jlaudiomaster
I think he's gone at 5-7. If he is allowed to then Wren should cut him even at 6-6. Wren is suppose to be a wizard at making money but his hands will be tied due to Neal being here. Who's really in charge of athletics? Wren? Or Gee?
This is Gees final year right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT