ADVERTISEMENT

What do you think Xi would do if over 30k military-age American males invaded the Chinese border since January?

Bro why do you practically live on this OT forum posting political shit all day long? You really think you're going to change anyone's mind, or is it cathartic for you to scream in the void? I guess I should just be glad there's a containment field for all this forum diarrhea

Bro why do you practically live on this OT forum posting political shit all day long? You really think you're going to change anyone's mind, or is it cathartic for you to scream in the void? I guess I should just be glad there's a containment field for all this forum diarrhea
NewCaney240406leva.jpg

Probably because people read it then share the information on their other social media accounts. So it's not screaming into the void. You care to take a stab at the question that was posted?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT