ADVERTISEMENT

What do the 5 dirtiest cities in America all have in common?

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
Read this and find out!

excerpt:
The top five on the list are each heavily populated, each struggle with “pollution” and, according to LawnStarter, struggle in regard to overall “living conditions” compared to other cities.... each also shares a common factor that was not counted by the company: They are all run by Democrats. :oops:

giphy.gif

key take away:
Decades of Democratic leadership have failed residents who, for reasons known only to them, continue to vote for people and policies that are making their lives harder and their surroundings, per this survey, filthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airport
Read this and find out!

excerpt:
The top five on the list are each heavily populated, each struggle with “pollution” and, according to LawnStarter, struggle in regard to overall “living conditions” compared to other cities.... each also shares a common factor that was not counted by the company: They are all run by Democrats. :oops:

giphy.gif

key take away:
Decades of Democratic leadership have failed residents who, for reasons known only to them, continue to vote for people and policies that are making their lives harder and their surroundings, per this survey, filthy.
I work in two of them. I can say without a shadow of doubt they are shitholes. We have to be out before the sun goes down and we don't drive slow . the Portugues areas are nice they keep them clean and well maintained, not the city but the people do it themselves.

I work in two of them. I can say without a shadow of doubt they are shitholes. We have to be out before the sun goes down and we don't drive slow . the Portugues areas are nice they keep them clean and well maintained, not the city but the people do it themselves.
It's amazing to me how consistent this pattern holds up across America! Whenever you see rat infested, drug infested, crime infested, dirty, grimy, nasty sh*tholes...it's almost a 100% guarantee they're being run by Democrats.

From that list....one of the cleanest cities in America was Virginia Beach...run by a Republican.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT