ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State Game Thread

I neither love nor hate Dana...I'm a Mountaineer fan regardless of the coach and support whoevers coaching but penalties and turnovers are a direct result of not being discipline and lack of execution. That falls squarely on the coaches.

The Dana Deterioration is underway. Happens every year. His teams always get worse as the season progresses.

The Dana Deterioration is underway. Happens every year. His teams always get worse as the season progresses.

I don't say they get "worse". I look at it more like this. Other teams (good teams) coach's get their players BETTER. We, on the other hand, remain the same as we were coming out of the gate, which makes us appear worse than good teams.

Reactions: WVUDisciples
yeah, run that ball right up the middle...it has worked so well over the decades.

this half can't end fast enough...are our backups really a lot worse than SH

Want to see a great coach. Look at K-State. Their starting QB did NOT EVEN START IN HIGH SCHOOL! And they can still compete with the big boys. Yes, before this year, their QB's last start was in JUNIOR VARSITY!!!!!

Dana's body language and attitude don't exactly inspire confidence. We need a coach who can smile and say "Watch how I get out of THIS!" Those guys are rare though. Dana just seems to be, well, flummoxed. HE needs to settle down, maybe less Red Bull.

The Holgs show disappointed me during the first half tonight. Sure, Holgs is having his usual 'bad hair' day and is sporting his usual 2 day beard and he remains gruff and all the rest but, the 1st half did not provide entertainment. I am counting on the 2nd half to restore order (entertainment) in my household. Things would improve if DeFo would turn that hat around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT