ADVERTISEMENT

West Virginia State Senator Glenn Jeffries has just switched parties, registered as a Republican today.

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
West Virginia State Senator Glenn Jeffries, who has represented the 8th district since 2017 as a Democrat, has just switched parties, registered as a Republican today.

“I have the greatest respect for the many friends and supporters I have been blessed with during my time in public office,” Jeffries said in his announcement today. “I hope to continue and strengthen those relationships going forward.”

West Virginia State Senator Glenn Jeffries, who has represented the 8th district since 2017 as a Democrat, has just switched parties, registered as a Republican today.

“I have the greatest respect for the many friends and supporters I have been blessed with during my time in public office,” Jeffries said in his announcement today. “I hope to continue and strengthen those relationships going forward.”
Somebody needs to get to Manchin and figure out how to get him to switch just for payback to Dems

Wolf in sheep's clothing...

Manchin can't change his past voting record. He made his bed

Exactly. F Joe Manchin. He voted for the Inflation Reduction Act, which not only added to the inflation, but it went to the New Green Deal agenda. The New Green Deal is killing our country. Joe was completely against it, but for some reason, ended up voting in favor of it.

Again. F Joe Manchin

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Exactly. F Joe Manchin. He voted for the Inflation Reduction Act, which not only added to the inflation, but it went to the New Green Deal agenda. The New Green Deal is killing our country. Joe was completely against it, but for some reason, ended up voting in favor of it.

Again. F Joe Manchin
His wife received a very lucrative job with unlimited bonuses....

Reactions: 30CAT

RINO ???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT