ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM West Virginia must recharge, refocus ahead of Selection Sunday

I'm guessing they'll be a 9 seed, playing Iowa or Maryland, and possibly even Arkansas or Kentucky if either fell to an 8 seed.

We are gonna go on a run. I can feel it!!
We ARE on a run! Lost ONLY to Kansas (twice) in past 6 games. Hell, who wouldn't lose to Kansas? OK, maybe run isn't right word. But my beloved alma mater is on a roll after 10 single-digit losses which were disheartening but encouraging. Single-digit losses in Big 12 are tougher to manage than double-digit W's in other conferences! I expect WVU to win its 1st and 2nd round games. If they don't, shame on you if you come on this forum to be gleeful about me being wrong because Huggins Heroes are hurting badly!!!!

We ARE on a run! Lost ONLY to Kansas (twice) in past 6 games. Hell, who wouldn't lose to Kansas? OK, maybe run isn't right word. But my beloved alma mater is on a roll after 10 single-digit losses which were disheartening but encouraging. Single-digit losses in Big 12 are tougher to manage than double-digit W's in other conferences! I expect WVU to win its 1st and 2nd round games. If they don't, shame on you if you come on this forum to be gleeful about me being wrong because Huggins Heroes are hurting badly!!!!
Over inflate much. A loss is a loss no way to make it smell like win. One point or 190 it all means the same LOSS.

Only liberals smile over 1 point losses. Accept it for what it is a loss.

Concerned over wins and if we can beat a 1 seed in 2nd round.

Winning a couple games in the tourny would be really cool. One and done would kind of suck after such a crazy season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT