ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Kansas State

96uinn.jpg

Reactions: locustwv
I'm probably one of the only people not stunned that he said his now famous quote. This dude has been saying similar things for 6 years which is why I have completely turned against him, 3 years ago. It's not just the record, honestly a lot of it is his lack of winning attitude. The first time we played Pitt he literally acted offended at how much hype there was for one game. After we just lost to pitt recently, he made a comment that the world has a lot of problems out there, (which we all know to be true) but WVU football isn't one of them. That's what he said. Now that's insulting right there. We are not children. A lot of us watch football to escape the normal troubles of the world and he has to throw that out there? That's absolute weakness. Neil Brown is the weakest coach in all of college football. Nobody talks with a more loser mentality than this guy. Just go back and listen to his history of press conferences. Because I don't think a lot of people have really listened to this guy. If you did you will realize that he is not here to win. Just go listen to him if you question what I say . I have listened to him alot, and it's embarrassing. One of my favorite things that he regularly does is say "no excuses" and then follow up with 20 minutes of nothing but excuses, every, single, damn, time lol. This man shouldn't be anywhere near the football program. Wvu is better than this. Good morning

Last edited:
I'm probably one of the only people not stunned that he said his now famous quote. This dude has been saying similar things for 6 years which is why I have completely turned against him, 3 years ago. It's not just the record, honestly a lot of it is his lack of winning attitude. The first time we played Pitt he literally acted offended at how much hype there was for one game. After we just lost to pitt recently, he made a comment that the world has a lot of problems out there, (which we all know to be true) but WVU football isn't one of them. That's what he said. Now that's insulting right there. We are not children. A lot of us watch football to escape the normal troubles of the world and he has to throw that out there? That's absolute weakness. Neil Brown is the weakest coach in all of college football. Nobody talks with a more loser mentality than this guy. Just go back and listen to his history of press conferences. Because I don't think a lot of people have really listened to this guy. If you did you will realize that he is not here to win. Just go listen to him if you question what I say . I have listened to him alot, and it's embarrassing. One of my favorite things that he regularly does is say "no excuses" and then follow up with 20 minutes of nothing but excuses, every, single, damn, time lol. This man shouldn't be anywhere near the football program. Wvu is better than this. Good morning
Did you have fun?

Ha! I didn't have fun but I wasn't at that game. Psu I was at and it wasn't fun even though I didn't expect to win. I went to that game because it's PSU and that's old school stuff and I really thought with this roster and how much talent we have that we were going to give those guys all they can handle even though they would probably win. We weren't even competitive. I have tickets to the Baylor game as well and I don't know what to even do because I really lost interest in going to that game at this point. Even if we go undefeated between now and then I've just simply had enough of the shit show under Neil Brown.

Ha! I didn't have fun but I wasn't at that game. Psu I was at and it wasn't fun even though I didn't expect to win. I went to that game because it's PSU and that's old school stuff and I really thought with this roster and how much talent we have that we were going to give those guys all they can handle even though they would probably win. We weren't even competitive. I have tickets to the Baylor game as well and I don't know what to even do because I really lost interest in going to that game at this point. Even if we go undefeated between now and then I've just simply had enough of the shit show under Neil Brown.
Fair enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT