ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM West Virginia football transfer impact

You feeling better about the program since last summer?
I don't know how anyone could not feel better about it. We all know the wins last year didn't come against great teams but as long as they use those to build on then it's a huge step forward. The biggest thing for me is the vibe around the program and in recruiting, it's so much more positive.

I don't know how anyone could not feel better about it. We all know the wins last year didn't come against great teams but as long as they use those to build on then it's a huge step forward. The biggest thing for me is the vibe around the program and in recruiting, it's so much more positive.
Do you think this is a stronger team than last year? I do realize the schedule this year is more difficult. Thanks.

Do you think this is a stronger team than last year? I do realize the schedule this year is more difficult. Thanks.
Presumed more difficult. The toughness of schedule has yet to be proven on the field.

Penn State will tell us a lot. We pull that one off this year could be special.
It probably tells us a lot if WVU wins but does it tell us a lot if WVU loses? Lol Seriously though, I think that is the case. PSU is obviously loaded every year so losing to them isn't the end of the world. But if you pull off that win then it may tell you that you have a real shot at a great season.

It probably tells us a lot if WVU wins but does it tell us a lot if WVU loses? Lol Seriously though, I think that is the case. PSU is obviously loaded every year so losing to them isn't the end of the world. But if you pull off that win then it may tell you that you have a real shot at a great season.
I don’t think we get blown out and I think a close loss isn’t the end of the world but I want to win!! I think we all want this one pretty bad!!

I don’t think we get blown out and I think a close loss isn’t the end of the world but I want to win!! I think we all want this one pretty bad!!
I consider it about a 13 point loss at the moment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT