ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM West Virginia football makes top three for grad transfer LB Fields

Let's just say the decision for him is 100% business.
Even has a NFL agent from Vegas helping him out.

Let's just say you are an anti white...neo racist...pompous blowhard who lives on Google and posts your fake insider BS to try to make your mommy finnally notice you. That thunder you hear is the sound of the world laughing at you.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Let's just say you are an anti white...neo racist...pompous blowhard who lives on Google and posts your fake insider BS to try to make your mommy finnally notice you. That thunder you hear is the sound of the world laughing at you.

Thank you for your opinion, David Duke.

Should really stop trying to play the victim. It is sad.

Anti dumb white trash.

If that is you so be it.

I have never once believed myself to be a victim.
Weak mentality.

If you want to feel victimize. Your choice. It is a bad road to go down.

It is like the opposite of white guilt. It is acknowledging that we have treated blacks like shit and somehow they are going to turn the tables and get revenge.

Live and let live, brother.

Don't need to hear your white victim hood.

Take that shit over to StormFront or the rest of the trashy ass sites where people feel that way.

Anti dumb white trash.

If that is you so be it.

I have never once believed myself to be a victim.
Weak mentality.

If you want to feel victimize. Your choice. It is a bad road to go down.

It is like the opposite of white guilt. It is acknowledging that we have treated blacks like shit and somehow they are going to turn the tables and get revenge.

Live and let live, brother.

Don't need to hear your white victim hood.

Take that shit over to StormFront or the rest of the trashy ass sites where people feel that way.

I forgot one. TVZ....slobber sucking Black Lies Matter supporter.

An agent helping, you know that’s an infraction right? Again your line of bullshit has gotten you to the point that you have to lie to cover a lie

Tell the NCAA.

Wants to play in the NFL. Decision is based on putting himself in the best position for the NFL.

This is the direction CFB is heading. Already there with IMG kids.

Advising and signing a contract are two different things.

Because of money involved in college sports you see a lot of players being advised out of high school.

You can't sign a contract until you end your eligibility.

If my son was a 5 star player...
Most likely we would have someone advising him of his choices and the best options he has to maximize his potential.

More than that who do you think is advising these players to skip the season.

This is coming straight from the agent's mouth

In actual CFB players can talk with agents all they want. Just as long as they aren't entering into a contract with them.

https://6abc.com/sports/college-foo...aft-is-this-the-start-of-a-new-trend/6358017/
CJ LaBoy, an agent at Wasserman, said college football is asking players to take on a "boatload of risk" under the current conditions. With no vaccine and no clear plan for a safe return to football, players are getting anxious and considering whether to withdraw from school and get a head start on training. LaBoy said he's had those discussions with players and their families, and many are wanting to make a move "right now."

LaBoy said he hopes agents aren't preying on players' fear and rushing them into an irrevocable decision. After all, it's in an agent's best interest to lock down as many prospects as they can as soon as possible. LaBoy knows it's happening. Another agent, who spoke to ESPN on the condition of anonymity, said the pitch is simple: Leave school now so I can put you up in a nice apartment in a sunny state where you can train and become a pro.

Last edited:
So, if you know something, what is the decision. He could announce before he graduates. If you know what the decision is, let us know.

Reactions: Rootmaster
So, if you know something, what is the decision. He could announce before he graduates. If you know what the decision is, let us know.

As it is right now it probably will be Texas.
He actually visited them on Wednesday.

But because of possible FCS transfers and new players hitting the portal things could change.

I think for WVU it might be better to hold onto the roster spot.

There are some NFL prospect OL in the FCS.
I think they could use an OL a lot more than a LB right now.

$50k / yr for every player ….. or just some? Who gets what? Do they get tuition, room, board, books, medical, training, tutoring also? If you change it from the way it's set up now with schollies and a stipend equal for all, there will be a bidding war and the rich will dominate. That will be the end of FB as we know it.
I can see an increase in the stipend but it has to be equal across the board for every player on every team. Could be different for DII and DIII, but not for DI

$50k / yr for every player ….. or just some? Who gets what? Do they get tuition, room, board, books, medical, training, tutoring also? If you change it from the way it's set up now with schollies and a stipend equal for all, there will be a bidding war and the rich will dominate. That will be the end of FB as we know it.
I can see an increase in the stipend but it has to be equal across the board for every player on every team. Could be different for DII and DIII, but not for DI

Players are not going to stand for just increase in stipends and scholarships. They want the green. Coaches making upwards of 10 million dollars and the players get greedy. It's going to get worse every year. More than likely majority of schools will not be able to compete on the money scale.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT