ADVERTISEMENT

Wesco drops another TD

KeatonsCorner

All-American
Nov 5, 2012
The WV kid at tight end dropped the 2nd TD catch of his career today

Guy gets about 2 chances to score a TD each season and he drops half of them when they hit his chest plate

Stuff like this is why you’re banned from the 247 Board. We just beat a Snyder coached team 35-6 and all you can do is find obscure stuff to complain about. You’re a cesspool of negativity, which would be fine if you would offer up solutions to the problems you incessantly point out, or for that matter do SOMETHING to try and facilitate discussion, but all you do is moan for the sake of moaning. At least from a lurkers perspective the constant racist repetitive nonsense Pride spews out is somewhat entertaining in small doses. Can’t say the same for this crap.

If I’m going to criticize a WVU fan I’d rather do so by judging his actions than making assumptions about his personal life, but you do you.

Guy gets about 2 chances to score a TD each season and he drops half of them when they hit his chest plate

Ok, two can play this game........dickhead coach decides to attempt a 51-yard FG knowing the FG kicker had no shot......[thumbsup]

But 304 said we could win it all with WV recruits only.

Wesco is a beast blocking. He’s a big WV monster that cleans people out. Great blocker. We don’t throw to TEs anyway. He has caught a few balls this year. He’s a good physical player we need. He blocks.

Keatoncornerloser obviously hates WV and has no pride in being a WVian. It’s really strange.

Dreh nagi who is Keatoncornerloser dad? You are spot on about this loser Keatoncornerloser. Apparently his dad can’t even get him real correct information. He’s always wrong.

I must say, I feel bad for Will Crest. He was open a few times in previous game and didn’t get ball thrown his way. This week Allison hits him in numbers and he couldn’t hang on and crazy voice reuslts in int QUOTE="WVpride304, post: 2101196, member: 34271"]Wesco is a beast blocking. He’s a big WV monster that cleans people out. Great blocker. We don’t throw to TEs anyway. He has caught a few balls this year. He’s a good physical player we need. He blocks.

Keatoncornerloser obviously hates WV and has no pride in being a WVian. It’s really strange.

Dreh nagi who is Keatoncornerloser dad? You are spot on about this loser Keatoncornerloser. Apparently his dad can’t even get him real correct information. He’s always wrong.[/QUOTE]

Ok, two can play this game........dickhead coach decides to attempt a 51-yard FG knowing the FG kicker had no shot......[thumbsup]

That’s not how that works...

Duck Head Coach makes a ton of correct calls each game

Our starting TE can’t catch the ball....
As many drops than catches now for his WVU career

Last edited:
this silly thread would not have started had Gary Jennings not dropped one in the end zone a couple of plays before

this silly thread would not have started had Gary Jennings not dropped one in the end zone a couple of plays before

While Jennings’ drop was awful, he has earned the right to it to be excused as a fluke through his otherwise fantastic receiving career

Wesco has 4 catches and 3 drops (2 in the end zone) for his career

Meanwhile Haskins is making plays in space. He needs to be our starter

ACTUALLY, IF THE DIRECTION HAD BEEN ACCURATE, IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN GOOD. I'D HAVE TO LOOK AT MY VIDEO REPLAY TO BE SURE, BUT FROM MY MOUNTAINEER FIELD SEAT THE KID DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON DISTANCE.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

Wesco is the starter cause he can and will catch more balls but he blocks the best and we need to be physical. Wesco is the strongest blocker by far. We need him. He will catch another TD or 2. Everybody drops a few.

We don’t use TEs much anyway. He is needed for blocking. He’s a big, strong, WV masher.

WVU would have better depth and talent with a few more good WV kids added to each recruiting class. We miss out on some good WV players every year and that hurts depth. Letting a stud LB like Dorian Etheridge get away was really a bad choke job. He should have been easy to get.

Wesco blocks well and will end up with 15 catches and at least 2-3 TDs this season. We don’t use TE much in pass game. He’s a awesome blocker.

Reactions: lenny4wvu

Kansas City Boy...........you wrong for that! Hail, how many passes have you dropped lately? You dropped one with the Wesco post. I will give you one more chance. Warez

If Wesco was as awesome of a blocker as advertised, we’d have rushed for more than 3.8 yards a carry yesterday

Our run blocking was awful

While Jennings’ drop was awful, he has earned the right to it to be excused as a fluke through his otherwise fantastic receiving career

Wesco has 4 catches and 3 drops (2 in the end zone) for his career

Meanwhile Haskins is making plays in space. He needs to be our starter

I did not say Jennings miss was awful. Unlike a certain turd, I don't criticize our players

I did not say Jennings miss was awful. Unlike a certain turd, I don't criticize our players

I said it was....

And if criticizing players’ play is off limits here (it isnt) then what the hell is this forum even for?

lol at people wanting to just sit around and tell everyone how great everyone is....

I said it was....

And if criticizing players’ play is off limits here (it isnt) then what the hell is this forum even for?

lol at people wanting to just sit around and tell everyone how great everyone is....

Like you do about Holgerson at every opportunity you get? Nothing ever his fault........

Go back to the basketball side prick.

he never said that as i recall. and are you suggesting that WV kids are so inferior? don't turn into a tool allen.

Yes he has said that many times. No I didn't suggest that WV kids are inferior. Don't turn into someone that put quotes in my post. But the majority don't play P5.

But the majority don't play P5.

Come on now...the majority anywhere don't play P5! It's all about population size, culture etc. Small state means...small base for P5 recruiting. However, there is a prejudice out there that plays against WV kids.

WV ranks better than 48. WVU has missed on many good WV kids that could have helped them win. They are starting to get more aggressive with trying to keep top WV kids home. We need them.

WV talent on rise. If WV had 10,000,000 people like other states we would be absolute hot bed for talent in football, basketball, baseball.

WV ranks better than 48. WVU has missed on many good WV kids that could have helped them win. They are starting to get more aggressive with trying to keep top WV kids home. We need them.

WV talent on rise. If WV had 10,000,000 people like other states we would be absolute hot bed for talent in football, basketball, baseball.

BS as usual.

Come on now...the majority anywhere don't play P5! It's all about population size, culture etc. Small state means...small base for P5 recruiting. However, there is a prejudice out there that plays against WV kids.

I was told that by an assistant at LSU when I was young and it's as true then as it is now. Coaches either skipped WV or hit the Panhandle's when they were in D.C./Pittsburgh and made quick trip into the Charleston-Huntington region. It wasn't worth the gas burned to hit schools in the rest of WV as most of the rest were seen as "projects" due to lack of competition

You take a state with a small base population that's spread out with rough terrain and it's hard enough for HS kids to get back and forth to school, much less hang around afterwards to practice sports.

The LSU guy told me he advised WV kids to try a year of prep school or JC if they were determined to play college ball. "It improves their skills and shows what they can do against highly ranked kids." Now that WV allows kids to play summer AAU ball w/o losing a year of eligibility, that's not much of an issue, but the rep is still there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT