ADVERTISEMENT

Well there is another depressing ending

Mediocre teams do that. They always find ways to choke away games good teams win in a runaway. This team has mediocre written all over it. Middle of the pack Big 12 team in year when the Big 12 doesn't have a good team. That spells mediocrity. Anybody who would vote for this team in the top 25 should have their voted immediately taken away.

Reactions: LyTu13
Mediocre teams do that. They always find ways to choke away games good teams wins in a runaway. This team has mediocore written all over it. Middle of the pack Big 12 team in year when the Big 12 doesn't have a good team. That spells mediocrity. Anybody who would vote for this team in the top 25 should have their voted immediately taken away.

You saying the same thing about Kansas? OK State went in to their place and dominated them.

Officiating went both ways, so hard for me to pin it on that. Leaving that guy open for 3s with the 1-3-1 finished it.

People bitch about playing man-to-man, now 1-3-1......when you play that defense, you are giving up open spots, you cannot cover the entire court....you realize this, right?

And name ONE call that went our way from the whistle? Just ONE?

People bitch about playing man-to-man, now 1-3-1......when you play that defense, you are giving up open spots, you cannot cover the entire court....you realize this, right?

And name ONE call that went our way from the whistle? Just ONE?

This team can't play 1-3-1. They suck at it.

Between the switch to it at the end, and Bolden's decision to take a bad 3 point shot with 7 seconds to go... no wonder we blew this one.

This team can't play 1-3-1. They suck at it.

Between the switch to it at the end, and Bolden's decision to take a bad 3 point shot with 7 seconds to go... no wonder we blew this one.

Offense was going nowhere.....Beetle had a look, he took the shot......didn't think it was a bad shot or look......

KU also has a history of winning big games (as evidenced by 100 straight B12 titles, Elite Eights, Final Fours, and NCs). A couple hiccups along the way aren't exactly indicative of future performances (like WVU).

We just have to take care of TCU Monday, hopefully put another good performance on the road at KU and Baylor, and then try to take down Iowa State and Texas Tech at home, then close out with Texas on the road. My prediction at the start of the season was 21-22 wins, and that's what it looks like.

We just have to take care of TCU Monday, hopefully put another good performance on the road at KU and Baylor, and then try to take down Iowa State and Texas Tech at home, then close out with Texas on the road. My prediction at the start of the season was 21-22 wins, and that's what it looks like.
That’s the spirit, hang in there.

Hard to overcome 36 foul shots and 30 plus points from the foul line.

lol. The band played on the Titanic too.

So your definition of a fan is to accept mediocrity and blame someone else for failure? You are soooooooooooooooooo predictable. BTW: Hilliary lost the election.

At least I don't switch my username like you do........and mediocrity? You mean this team was expected to win the Big 12 pre-season?

I particularly loved the DOZEN phantom whistles on non-fouls that accounted for about 12 points for OK State.

The biggest one was around the 3min. mark. We're up 76-70, they miss and Esa rebounds and the ref calls one on JC...they hit two foul shots and instead of us up 6 or 8 it is cut to 4 and mo swings.

For a guy who hates WVU as much as you do, you sure do spend a lot of time on here.....

So your definition of a fan is to accept mediocrity and blame someone else for failure? You are soooooooooooooooooo predictable. BTW: Hilliary lost the election.
You and the mediocrity boys
Sound like a parrot
Mediocre Mediocre Mediocre
Brracck

I proclaim you Mediocre Eeyore

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT