ADVERTISEMENT

Well...queenie no-showed my location to kick his ass but shows up here to post.

WVUFanForever

All-American
Oct 1, 2004
Just shut the **** up queenie about coming to get you...you had a whole week to prepare...not the 15 minutes you gave me....and you no-showed...just like the pussy you are.

You are a fraud, a coward, a piece of shit and now everyone knows it...and they know you are a huge pussy who runs his mouth on a message board while secretly peeing down the side of your pants.

Nothing you say here anymore has merit because you are a blowhard that lies, makes shit up, and when you get called out it you hide and run like a the little bitch you are.

So go back to posting your bs lies that turdboy will like and jerk off too...

My job is done here....as you have been exposed as a huge pussy and coward.

As usual...queenie runs away from me in here too...too big of a pussy to face me in here...instead hides in other threads started by others where he goes and pretends to be a tough guy.

Instead he is simply a coward...a huge pussy that talks tough but never shows up where I am at.

Weeks of saying 'come and get me'....I give him a week to prepare and he no-shows the fight....

Of course he did...he is nothing more than a keyboard warrior....a huge pussy that failed to meet me to get his ass kicked.

Then he returns to the safety of this message board to talk shit, and can't even respond to this thread.

WHAT A HUGE PUSSY!

Look how hard queenie is trying to convince everyone he showed up...

OMG this is too funny.

Does fatfanforever just respond to himself? From the looks of this thread that would appear to be the case.
No dumbass...I respond to lies of cocksucker queenie in one place instead of spamming the site with the same message in 19-20 threads like he does.

Please try to keep up.

Go to one of queenie's meltdown threads...he posts 15-20 straight messages to himself.

Lay off the meth...its a bad drug....and for a low IQ dipshit like you...that can be dangerous.

Queenie....no matter how much you beg for my attention this week...you aren't getting it.

So quit sending me 100 dms to come in here and post.

Bump for queenie starting ANOTHER thread about me....then posting 3 straight times in it talking to no one.

How do I get rid of this stalker?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT