ADVERTISEMENT

Well it's already starting.

A vote on something like Biden proposed with forced gun buyback is something that Manchin would be interesting to watch on.
I honestly have no idea where this paranoia comes from, but Manchin wouldn't be the only Dem Senator to vote against that.

Besides, Radical Biden would just use an executive order to do this.

I honestly have no idea where this paranoia comes from, but Manchin wouldn't be the only Dem Senator to vote against that.

China coop got his talking points

It's obvious you didn't read Biden's plan. It's not a paranoia it's Biden's gospel to rid the US citizens the right to own a gun.

Kind of off topic, I always took you as a Manchin fan.....wouldn't Georgia electing 2 Dems make him the most powerful person in the Senate? I don't think there's a chance in hell the Dems win either seat, but just kind of find that interesting.

From on the ground here in GA......they can absolutely win both seats.....

The country better pray both GOP candidates win if you want America to remain free.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUCOOPER
You won't be laughing pooper scooper when they come and take what they want from you. Then tell you what your occupation will be and how much you're allowed to make.

Posing for a picture at WACO I'm told. Tactical teams today use WACO as an example of what not to do. All of it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT