ADVERTISEMENT

Well I guess we won't be hearing much from the resident pains in the ass for the rest of the weekend.

old buzzard

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2005
Michigan Terd, Kinky Coal, and Methead probably very disappointed this evening with our bunch of misfits taking down #3 ranked Kansas. Never fear though, they will be back as usual with our next loss.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Michigan Terd, Kinky Coal, and Methead probably very disappointed this evening with our bunch of misfits taking down #3 ranked Kansas. Never fear though, they will be back as usual with our next loss.
King keeps mentioning the nuts overtime win so much that one could be led to believe that their game with WV was THEIR superbowl......at the end of the year they can say " well, at least we FINALLY beat West Virginia"

^^^ Dumba$$ geezer is still butt hurt about WVU's Super Bowl loss vs. The Ohio State University. This drooling imbecile still brags about a game that was played more than four years ago but I'm not supposed to mention WVU's Super Bowl loss less than a month ago. This makes sense to nobody on Earth, but a low-IQ geezer.

^^^ Dumba$$ geezer is still butt hurt about WVU's Super Bowl loss vs. The Ohio State University. This drooling imbecile still brags about a game that was played more than four years ago but I'm not supposed to mention WVU's Super Bowl loss less than a month ago. This makes sense to nobody on Earth, but a low-IQ geezer.
No one here considers Ahia State worthy of being rated as a big game. We save that for the likes of Kansas and Texas while you keep crowing about beating our rag tag team with a career video editor serving as the interim coach.
Have you hung that banner yet about beating the worst team in the Big 12 and needing overtime to do it?

Last edited:
No one here considers Ahia State worthy of being rated as a big game. We save that for the likes of Kansas and Texas while you keep crowing about beating our rag tag team with a career video editor serving as the interim coach.
Have you hung that banner yet about beating the worst team in the Big 12 and needing overtime to do it?
"No one?" I guess you haven't read Slow Head's posts for the last four plus years, geezer. You keep referring to your favorite school as the worst team in the Big 12, as Stoned continues to post about what a great win it was for Ohio State to beat the Old Fold & Blew. Y'all need to get together to decide who the bigger dumb a$$ is. I'll try to help you out: WVU isn't the worst team in the Big 12, but beating WVU this season is nothing about which to hang a banner, either. Y'all suck as you proved by losing at home to Radford and Monmouth, but a couple of the bottom feeders that the Big 12 has added will keep ya'll from ending the season in the Big 12's basement. I hope that this clears things up for you. Sorry that your a$$ continues to be chapped by your Super Bowl loss, by the way. Y'all cried enough to get players eligible who had no business playing against Ohio State just in time, but lost anyway. What a pity for you.

"No one?" I guess you haven't read Slow Head's posts for the last four plus years, geezer. You keep referring to your favorite school as the worst team in the Big 12, as Stoned continues to post about what a great win it was for Ohio State to beat the Old Fold & Blew. Y'all need to get together to decide who the bigger dumb a$$ is. I'll try to help you out: WVU isn't the worst team in the Big 12, but beating WVU this season is nothing about which to hang a banner, either. Y'all suck as you proved by losing at home to Radford and Monmouth, but a couple of the bottom feeders that the Big 12 has added will keep ya'll from ending the season in the Big 12's basement. I hope that this clears things up for you. Sorry that your a$$ continues to be chapped by your Super Bowl loss, by the way. Y'all cried enough to get players eligible who had no business playing against Ohio State just in time, but lost anyway. What a pity for you.

Still making excuses for needing overtime to beat our coach-less band of misfits I see. Just admit that YOU are the one who keeps referring to that game as the Super Bowl. Just hang the banner already...........

Still making excuses for needing overtime to beat our coach-less band of misfits I see. Just admit that YOU are the one who keeps referring to that game as the Super Bowl. Just hang the banner already...........
As your buddy Slow Head loves to say, "deal with it." You have more than four years to deal with this, Buzztard, as your buddy and his soul-snatching bullsh!t has polluted this board since 2019. I intend to remind you clowns that you lost your Super Bowl every week, if not every day, for years to come. By the way, my alma mater already has banners hung in the rafters for NCAA national titles won in the revenue-producing sports, which is something that you'll never seen in Morganhole.

As your buddy Slow Head loves to say, "deal with it." You have more than four years to deal with this, Buzztard, as your buddy and his soul-snatching bullsh!t has polluted this board since 2019. I intend to remind you clowns that you lost your Super Bowl every week, if not every day, for years to come. By the way, my alma mater already has banners hung in the rafters for NCAA national titles won in the revenue-producing sports, which is something that you'll never seen in Morganhole.
Keep reminding us about your supposed "Super Bowl" win. It just goes to prove that the game where you needed overtime to beat a coach less band of misfits and you act like it's the biggest win in college sports history. Be proud, and keep calling it the "Super Bowl"............ and maybe someday you will realize how dumb you sound.

^^^ Ancient clown hears "sounds" on message boards. Those are just the voices rattling around in his empty skull. The Old Fold & Blew did its damnedest to have everybody illegible play in its Super Bowl, and still lost. I hope that 'em 'eers keep beating highly-rated opponents as their sh!tty NET ranking of 154 continues to hurt Ohio State's NET ranking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT