ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome, my friends.... it's day 10 of the dem civil war...

Can it GET anymore entertaining?
This is fvcking hilarious.

These fools will be swimming upstream for credibility for the next decade.
Which will be far too short objectively.
But remember ..these are the same people that rationalize trannies, murder unborn babies, document taking it up the ass in the capitol and covering up the senility of multiple representatives and a President who cant control his bowels, let alone hold a coherent conversation.

This! If I were a loyal Democrat voter I'd be hoping mad at how my party straight up lied to me for 3 years about that half dead corpse they've obviously been propping up.

Dem primary voters wanted another choice, the party eliminated all the other options. EVERYONE in the WH knew creepy poopy pants wasn't "all there" yet they kept his infirmities hidden carefully controlling him while telling party loyalists he was killing it in private.

Now they all of a sudden want to dump him after telling their voters to trust him? How many times do you have to get "pimped" before you figure out you're getting screwed? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
Joe Biden is dead man walking...
They have Hillary on speed dial
It was my turn 'ya know?
iu

Yes Hillary I know
iu

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I honestly hope he holds out and refuses to step down. Look, they wanted him...they cheated to set him up in the WH, now they're stuck with him! I don't think they should be able to just toss him aside after all the hijinks they pulled to install him! So I want him to hold out and make them lay in the bed they made just for him. I want him to go down in flames and take all the rest of the disgusting cheaters with him.

Just say "no go" Joe! Run...run...run!!!!!!!

I'm not going anywhere...I'm here to stay and I'm gonna win!!!!!!
iu

atta boy 'ya creepy corpse....you tell 'em!!!!!!

Reactions: mtn1neer
I honestly hope he holds out and refuses to step down. Look, they wanted him...they cheated to set him up in the WH, now they're stuck with him! I don't think they should be able to just toss him aside after all the hijinks they pulled to install him! So I want him to hold out and make them lay in the bed they made just for him. I want him to go down in flames and take all the rest of the disgusting cheaters with him.

Just say "no go" Joe! Run...run...run!!!!!!!

I'm not going anywhere...I'm here to stay and I'm gonna win!!!!!!
iu

atta boy 'ya creepy corpse....you tell 'em!!!!!!
If he don't get out on his own they will take him out and the blame will be put on a far right group and the lies will be never ending......Russia collusion type lies but 100 × greater.

If he don't get out on his own they will take him out and the blame will be put on a far right group and the lies will be never ending......Russia collusion type lies but 100 × greater.
They'll do that anyway. I STILL think they're going to try and assassinate Trump. However, if they get rid of creepy Joe by an arranged "accident", this chick sitting on deck isn't going to make things any better for them.

Me?
iu

Nope....I wore that girl out!
iu

Keep 'em coming @WVU82 . You've run off every mind numbed Biden apologist who was bragging on this forum how he's going to wipe Trump off the face of the map!

Uhm...not!!!!!

16x9road270-editorial.jpg

CNN’s inaugural Road to 270 shows Trump in a position to win the White House​

CNN’s inaugural “Road to 270” electoral map shows President Joe Biden struggling to recreate his Electoral College majority from his successful 2020 run and former President Donald Trump with enough states solidly in his corner or leaning in his direction to put him in a position to win the presidency again.

This first look at a potential Biden vs. Trump rematch – and the electoral math each would need to capture 270 electoral votes – captures the dynamics at play 10 months from Election Day. Biden is an incumbent president with stubbornly low approval ratings, persistent questions and concerns about his ability to serve another term, and diminished support from some key components of his winning coalition from 2020

link

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT