ADVERTISEMENT

We told you so.....

..but you stupid Ears wouldn't listen...

Signed,
We Are Rising And You Are Falling.

[roll]
You told us you were going to win a BCS bowl before WVU. You told us you were going to beat us 12 times. How did those two predictions work out for you?

You fvcking retard. Were you (or even chemist for that matter) possibly alive when Marshall and WVu played the first 4 games of the series?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! You = Marshall fans in general. It doesn't surprise me that you were too damn dumb to figure that out...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! You = Marshall fans in general. It doesn't surprise me that you were too damn dumb to figure that out...

Is this the part where you pretend you meant something else all along?

Oh, or is it that you deliberately messed that up, just to see if anyone would catch it?

Amirite?

Kelly, this is the same fanbase that tell Pitt fans to stop living in the past when they flash their national championships in their face.

And in WVUs current set up, they will never play in a Access bowl before Marshall

Reactions: 30Kelly
P
Is this the part where you pretend you meant something else all along?

Oh, or is it that you deliberately messed that up, just to see if anyone would catch it?

Amirite?
Poor little racist, white trash, Little Detroit. Always being picked on...

No Marshall fan ever said they would play in a BCS bowl before wvu. With the welfare spot the Big East was granted, and the misfits wvu was paired with in that conference, it was evident wvu would make BCS bowls. The embarrassment for you guys is that you didn't make it every year.

Now I will say this, Marshall will play in a NY6 bowl before wvu does. We are the ones with an easier path now. You can't make one of those bowls finishing 5th in the Big 12.

P

Poor little racist, white trash, Little Detroit. Always being picked on...

Pull his string and the excuses come out...

0f930b00-7f0f-11e5-ac48-3f7c3b10cfcb_BoykinHolgo.gif

No Marshall fan ever said they would play in a BCS bowl before wvu. With the welfare spot the Big East was granted, and the misfits wvu was paired with in that conference, it was evident wvu would make BCS bowls. The embarrassment for you guys is that you didn't make it every year.

Now I will say this, Marshall will play in a NY6 bowl before wvu does. We are the ones with an easier path now. You can't make one of those bowls finishing 5th in the Big 12.
Pull the string and an excuse comes out...

That means you are an excuse factory these days.
Wow! The hypocrisy there is quite humorous. So in addition to being an idiotic, vulgar, homophobic, white trash, racist, you are also a hypocrite. I'm sure your parents are proud that the apple didn't fall far from the tree...

Yes, they did... on multiple occasions. When WVU plays in another New Years Day bowl you will say that no one every made the statement you just posted... well, whatever handle you are using will say that.

"Easier path" lol you have ALWAYS had the easier path.

Yes, they did... on multiple occasions. When WVU plays in another New Years Day bowl you will say that no one every made the statement you just posted... well, whatever handle you are using will say that.

"Easier path" lol you have ALWAYS had the easier path.
He is just another lying sack of shit...

He is just another lying sack of shit...
I gotta admit, their "I told you so" and "We predicted this" posts are hilarious. Every year the same predictions from the same guys and on the rare occasion that it appears they might get it right they come in full force to laud their "accomplishment." You couldn't make this up.

I gotta admit, their "I told you so" and "We predicted this" posts are hilarious. Every year the same predictions from the same guys and on the rare occasion that it appears they might get it right they come in full force to laud their "accomplishment." You couldn't make this up.
Yep. It's like the guy who predicts a market crash every quarter... Banker blatantly lying about no Marshall fan saying they would wonwin a BCS bowl before WVU is quite humorous too. I guess when you are 0-12 against the team you hate most and have lost to a team ranked 100+ THIS SEASON, you really don't have much, other than lies...

..but you stupid Ears wouldn't listen...

Signed,
We Are Rising And You Are Falling.

[roll]
Oh...why don't you just go back to your OWN smack board and spout off.........but WAIT....I forgot....you don't HAVE a smack board anymore because you were getting smacked around by big brother so bad that your chicken suit wearing mods shut it down for fear of further embarrassment.......let us know next time you beat (or even play) a team with a schedule above 100 and then maybe, just maybe, we might pay attention. Until then return to your seat in the corner and put your dunce hat back on

LOL!! Earth to moron, we've predicted mediocre success for your shitty little Errs every year of the Big Xii.

I think we've managed to get it right enough that it wouldn't be considered "rare" by anyone.

You're now 11-20 in conference play. Thank God for Iowa St and Kansas to cushion your record.

LOL!! Earth to moron, we've predicted mediocre success for your shitty little Errs every year of the Big Xii.

I think we've managed to get it right enough that it wouldn't be considered "rare" by anyone.

You're now 11-20 in conference play. Thank God for Iowa St and Kansas to cushion your record.
You pussies lost to a team ranked 100+ and shut down your white trash cesspool...

You pussies lost to a team ranked 100+ and shut down your white trash cesspool...

As usual, pull the string and the excuses come out.

What do we have to do with your FAILURE as a Big Xii conference member? It's not our fault they needed another Kansas and chose you.

As usual, pull the string and the excuses come out.

What do we have to do with your FAILURE as a Big Xii conference member? It's not our fault they needed another Kansas and chose you.
That is hypocritical, even for you, racist...

Ah, how cute. When you are faced with how silly your yearly mundane predictions are you get angry! You should be more angry that you have a lousy schedule and have still managed to lose a game. Of course, you don't base your joy on the success of the herd, but rather on how the Mountaineers are doing, thus your anger. You are a funny kid.

Ah, how cute. When you are faced with how silly your yearly mundane predictions are you get angry! You should be more angry that you have a lousy schedule and have still managed to lose a game. Of course, you don't base your joy on the success of the herd, but rather on how the Mountaineers are doing, thus your anger. You are a funny kid.
Exactly right...

11-20 in the Big boy conference.

That's all you need to worry about. You guys are falling and have been ever since joining the Big Xii.

Completely irrelevant toward your cause, ain't it?

I know it hurts. You're a loser and your team is a loser. Your wife is probably cheating on you too.

Completely irrelevant... words herd fans understand all too well.

Last edited:
Completely irrelevant toward your cause, ain't it?

I know it hurts. You're a loser and your team is a loser. Your wife is probably cheating on you too.
Hahaha! You know Little Detroit is serious when he breaks out the personal attacks and wife jokes. Hahahahahahahahahahahah!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT