ADVERTISEMENT

" We should also play ALL future Big 12 athletic events

Great post, Tony, and let's not forget this gem from a few short years back:

"The major conferences breaking away from schools like East Carolina and Marshall, I think that's got some legs to it, but whether it happens or if I'll still be coaching when it does happen, I don't know," Holgorsen said. "I hope it happens because they're the ones holding us back from being able to feed our players three times a day or from being able to pay them just a small stipend to make their lives a little bit easier so they're not *starving to death* at specific times of the year." ~ Coach Hogo

Great post, Tony, and let's not forget this gem from a few short years back:

"The major conferences breaking away from schools like East Carolina and Marshall, I think that's got some legs to it, but whether it happens or if I'll still be coaching when it does happen, I don't know," Holgorsen said. "I hope it happens because they're the ones holding us back from being able to feed our players three times a day or from being able to pay them just a small stipend to make their lives a little bit easier so they're not *starving to death* at specific times of the year." ~ Coach Hogo
Just some more nonsense from our Cousins in Morgantown!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT