ADVERTISEMENT

We need to fix this.

Walter Brennaneer

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
How we have gotten into this mess is beyond me. Politics has become so evil that craziness like this has no boundaries. Sane people need to rise above the fray and vote these crazies out of office. Somehow, we need to halt all this nonsense and return to a sense of normalcy.

It is no wonder people are shaking their heads after some kid went off killing his innocent classmates at school. The need for individual attention has never been worse. We as adults are allowing these radicals create monsters of our children. Only us as parents can stop these craze groups from polluting the next generations; we cannot keep going like this.

Our politicians along with their dysfunctional groups need finally put in their place. Has our right to freedoms finally outdid it original purpose? We still need boundaries, but not decided on by groups in it just to line the pockets with cash. The fringe is un-hinged, and needs policed better by the people.

Please help me understand....currently I am SMH way too much. Our children need help navigating these minefields and distortion traps being deployed by radicals.

Last edited:
Leftist whackos is what they are. They can’t get out of their own decadent perverted ways. Stigmatize these creeps, avoid socializing or communicating with them in any way, shun the people who accept or advocate these assaults on decency and basic morality. Most of all, vote to keep them out of any positions of power where possible. There are lots of ways to fight these creeps, but the good folks have to make their voices heard. Silence is acceptance.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT