ADVERTISEMENT

We did a great job in Puerto Rico didn't we governor?

RichardPeterJohnson

All-American
Dec 7, 2010
Santa Cruz, CA
What an insecure piece of shit this loser is. Funny thing was the governor didn't say the words. Then he sends out Kelly to vouch for him....I didn't dis another Gold Star family (that would be unlike me) so get out there general and tell them how great I am! (after he started this mess) What a embarrassing excuse for a human being. And he kept referring to Sgt. Johnson as "your guy" multiple times during the call? And continues to refer to his widow as "the wife" or the "woman". When is this douchebag going to quit stepping on his dick (which according to him is nothing to be ashamed of) and start acting like an adult?

The other day Trump said his administrations response to PR was a 10. Today the Mayor of San Juan said "Yeah, 10 out of 100."

Reactions: countryroads89
The other day Trump said his administrations response to PR was a 10. Today the Mayor of San Juan said "Yeah, 10 out of 100."
The mayor of San Juan is a dumbass. Who cares what the mayor said except CNN and the sad little trolls who need it to wake up everyday?

The biggest problem is that "the job" is far from done so how can anyone (Trump) grade and/or congratulate themselves? Just dropping supplies off at the dock isn't good enough.

The biggest problem is that "the job" is far from done so how can anyone (Trump) grade and/or congratulate themselves? Just dropping supplies off at the dock isn't good enough.
Then why is the mayor or anyone else trashing our relief efforts? That shit started the week aftwr the storm.

Because people need water and food in order to survive? If they go too long without those, they die?

The mayor is probably overstating things to a degree, but so is Trump.

The people in Puerto Rico are probably some of those spoiled hurricane victims that want food and water and electricity. (That's a play on George Costanza when a woman in a wheelchair did something he didn't like and he said "She's probably one of those spoiled handicapped people that just wants to sit in her chair and have people push her around.")

The people in Puerto Rico are probably some of those spoiled hurricane victims that want food and water and electricity. (That's a play on George Costanza when a woman in a wheelchair did something he didn't like and he said "She's probably one of those spoiled handicapped people that just wants to sit in her chair and have people push her around.")
The funniest line in that episode was when the wheel chair salesman said something to the effect that "this chair is so nice you almost wish you were handicapped". So irreverent. Happy that Curb is back on.

Because people need water and food in order to survive? If they go too long without those, they die?

The mayor is probably overstating things to a degree, but so is Trump.
Let’s not pretend PR was different than any of the other island nations in terms of infrastructure.

covering the cnn talking points for the week, I see...

you need an information upgrade...

History once again proves RichardPeterJohnson to be a moron. No wonder that weirdo doesn't show up around here too much anymore.

It still amazes me that liberal idiots backed that foolish governor. Anyone check her bank accounts since the hurricane?

Ceiba, Puerto Rico (CNN)The stockpile of bottled water stretches down an unused runway in Ceiba. Case after case, pallet piled upon pallet, blue tarps and plastic glinting in the sun.

The emergency supplies were brought in by FEMA in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria, which smashed the island and left its residents without power, without roofs and without running water.

Federal officials commandeered the area in the far east of the island last fall as a staging ground, collecting the water and containers full of tarps to patch damaged and destroyed roofs in surrounding neighborhoods.

And there the supplies sat. And sat. Storm survivors were collecting spring water from the mountains for cooking and bathing, even with the threat of disease that brought.

What an insecure piece of shit this loser is. Funny thing was the governor didn't say the words. Then he sends out Kelly to vouch for him....I didn't dis another Gold Star family (that would be unlike me) so get out there general and tell them how great I am! (after he started this mess) What a embarrassing excuse for a human being. And he kept referring to Sgt. Johnson as "your guy" multiple times during the call? And continues to refer to his widow as "the wife" or the "woman". When is this douchebag going to quit stepping on his dick (which according to him is nothing to be ashamed of) and start acting like an adult?

In all fairness, Trump has been as successful in PR as he has been in his 3 marriages.

Trump - “only 16 deaths” oops! Make that 2,975 deaths.

Trump - “very successful”

And the rubes eat this shit up.

is this the same mayor convicted of corruption ...and the same one who allowed supplies to rot on the docks....that one?

Let’s not pretend PR was different than any of the other island nations in terms of infrastructure.
It's like trying to polish a turd after you have already flushed it.

The GOP needs to get ahead of the curve and push for PR statehood...build up the infrastructure and give me a nice place to vacation.

has the TDS affected your golf game?.......sure hope not

Here is/was the real problem in San Juan. BTW.....they JUST found 20,000 pallets of water that President Trump shipped in to Puerto Rico.....the dumb ass's had NO clue they had it.
th

Last edited:
Trump - “only 16 deaths” oops! Make that 2,975 deaths.

Trump - “very successful”

And the rubes eat this shit up.
Good times when someone has the audicity to call out rubes while at the same time thinking politicians can control weather catastrophes. Thanks for that special kkk.

Here is/was the real problem in San Juan. BTW.....they JUST found 20,000 pallets of water that President Trump shipped in to Porto Rico.....the dumb ass's had NO clue they had it.
th
I bet they knew, they just couldn’t figure out a way to monetize the graft game in time before her corrupt ass was snatched up. And so it has sat because the new guy didn’t know it was there.

I bet they knew, they just couldn’t figure out a way to monetize the graft game in time before her corrupt ass was snatched up. And so it has sat because the new guy didn’t know it was there.
Was she snatched up? Pretty sure that's FAKENEWS.

Dah....because they are/were incompetent. Once President Trump delivered the water.....it became the property of the local gov.
The U.S. government plays no role in the distribution of relief supplies during disaster relief efforts? lol got it.

Trump today is denying how many people died, he just can't let bad publicity die, but then he is already getting accolades for his response to Florence which hasn't hit yet.

The U.S. government plays no role in the distribution of relief supplies during disaster relief efforts? lol got it.
They delivered the goods to Puerto Rico. The National Guard of Puerto Rico and local agencies had the responsibility to get it into the hands of the needy. The POTUS does not control National Guards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
They delivered the goods to to Puerto Rico. The National Guard of Puerto Rico and local agencies had the responsibility to get it into the hands of the needy. The POTUS does not control National Guards.
It's incomprehensible how you all defend Trump no matter what on every issue. If it took nearly a year to get electric back to everyone in any U.S. state then there would be hell to pay and the people of that particular state would not get blamed, it would be the Fed but for some reason (brown people?) because it's PR, they're on their own. People who haven't been hypnotized by Trump recognize it for what it was, a terrible Fed response in PR were thousands died and Trump thinks it was an "unsung" success? smh

It's incomprehensible how you all defend Trump no matter what on every issue. If it took nearly a year to get electric back to everyone in any U.S. state then there would be hell to pay and the people of that particular state would not get blamed, it would be the Fed but for some reason (brown people?) because it's PR, they're on their own. People who haven't been hypnotized by Trump recognize it for what it was, a terrible Fed response in PR were thousands died and Trump thinks it was an "unsung" success? smh

ITP moe suggests we invade PR.

Not defending Trump....just pointing out the facts. Trump and Fema did what they were obligated to do. Why do you always try to blame Trump for everything instead of looking at the real reasons.......plus Puerto Rico is a real "shithole" governed by corrupt assholes. I guess you never learned from the Ray Nagin/Katrina stupidity.

Trump today is denying how many people died, he just can't let bad publicity die, but then he is already getting accolades for his response to Florence which hasn't hit yet.
Getting accolades????? You dumbass......They are BLAMING Trump for Florence.

Not defending Trump....just pointing out the facts. Trump and Fema did what they were obligated to do. Why do you always try to blame Trump for everything instead of looking at the real reasons.......plus Puerto Rico is a real "shithole" governed by corrupt assholes. I guess you never learned from the Ray Nagin/Katrina stupidity.
I read your version of the "facts". So you think the Federal response to the disaster in PR was a success? If you ever lose power at your home and it takes nearly a year to get it back on, I hope you view that as a success.

I read your version of the "facts". So you think the Federal response to the disaster in PR was a success? If you ever lose power at your home and it takes nearly a year to get it back on, I hope you view that as a success.
Well, I certainly won't blame it on the Feds.....However.....I will blame it on the failure of the local officials to provide proper infrastructure. Local govs have control of public utilities and the National Guard for state emergencies.....NOT the Feds.

Well, I certainly won't blame it on the Feds.....However.....I will blame it on the failure of the local officials to provide proper infrastructure. Local govs have control of public utilities and the National Guard for state emergencies.....NOT the Feds.
Forgive me if I don't view you as a FEMA expert.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT