ADVERTISEMENT

We are rogues. We eat babies,

BurninDownTheCouch

All-Conference
Jan 16, 2006
Saint Albans
and all the other BS I hear is simply that. Definitely perpetuated by the more jealous of our haters (Pitt, Va Tech, and, yes, Marshall{probably our biggest hater, for some odd reason}). I sort of like those folks being that scared of us, but the truth lies below. Add this to the list of praise, by all accounts, of every B12 and SEC team to have ever visited Morgantown for gameday. The gameday comparison of Marshall to WVU is that of, Camden Park to Disney World.

http://www.wvutailgating.com/a-letter-from-an-oklahoma-state-fan/#.ViF1RSuBzWZ

Amazing how losing humbles a fan base. Hard to talk crap to your new conference mates. First, you haven't done well in conference, so they have no reason not to like you. Second, since most of them are well over 1,000 miles away they have no reason to think much about you, no rivalries.

Hey banker, what was the deal after the Kent State game? Did some Ohio police officers have to show some of your players or assistant coaches where your locker room was?

Amazing how losing humbles a fan base. Hard to talk crap to your new conference mates. First, you haven't done well in conference, so they have no reason not to like you. Second, since most of them are well over 1,000 miles away they have no reason to think much about you, no rivalries.
Apparently losing doesnt humble all fan bases because no matter how many times we kick your ass there are always pencildick morons like you still running their mouths.

Reactions: mtn1neer
Pull the string and an excuse comes out...

Reactions: mtn1neer
Hey banker, what was the deal after the Kent State game? Did some Ohio police officers have to show some of your players or assistant coaches where your locker room was?

Don't really know what happened. One of their assistant coaches was jawing with one of our players, then he started up with Doc. I heard they weren't happy that we hit their QB on the last play of overtime. I think the police were just moving both teams along to keep things calm.

Apparently losing doesnt humble all fan bases because no matter how many times we kick your ass there are always pencildick morons like you still running their mouths.
Losing to #72 SHOULD humble you...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT