ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Fox News

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
didn’t think an episode of the 700 club was on. And it’s glad to see that they are still the same venom spewing even in Christmas

didn’t think an episode of the 700 club was on. And it’s glad to see that they are still the same venom spewing even in Christmas
guy who was in the class ahead of me was an anchor for the 700 club. Lee Webb

So you think God laughs when he sends people to hell? What kind of sick religion do you practice?
" the last laugh " is a human expression.....and God doesn't send people to hell....he gives them a choice.......you evidently have made yours......but there is still time.....Jesus came for all of us

Truth. It’s all free will.
Now I can agree with that merry Christmas. And I am done being a dick on this Christmas. Merry Christmas you filthy animals. Will be back later to blast all Trumpers but today is not that day

So you think God laughs when he sends people to hell? What kind of sick religion do you practice?

He will no longer know them. In fact, those who don't believe, God has never known them.

If you don't believe, God doesn't know you. So when you go to hell, he'll have nothing to laugh about. You never existed to him.

Bleaters, especially ones like @sammyk can't watch Fox. The truth hurts. sammyk can't stand finding out that worthless, unemployed, government moochers make more than he does and that he helps pay them.

All bleaters can't take looking like the fools they are. So of course they can't take much of Fox, because it exposes their leftist world.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
samyKKK . Sorry I am not a trumper. But the “good lord” does not give a damn about what we do
You are real uneducated piece of work. You actually think anyone on here gives two shits what you think.....Now go back to watching your usual shows....."Ice Road Truckers" and "lizard Lick Towing" while working on your 6 pack of Mountain Dew".

Last edited:
Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Christ was born to save us, and he's coming back for that same reason! We celebrate that on this day, in fact we rejoice in it! Now for those who scoff at it or simply don't believe it, there's nothing to be worried about because you aren't going to be saved.
(unless you want to be!) See how simple that is?

iu

Reactions: 30CAT
Just FYI, Almighty God doesn't "send" folks to Hell. YOU choose to go there! You do have a choice to make. In his Mercy he does warn you of the consequences of your choice. He also reminds you of the rewards. Some don't believe any of that and it's OK...doesn't change the fact it's still YOUR choice to make. Yes, even to disbelieve if you so desire?

So a slight correction on your pejorative damming of a Loving Creator who freely offers Salvation for you. Don't want it?

OK...
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT